La Liga 2018/19

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Jakabor

Fucking Atleti!

They just won't die. Now we have to win tonight & on Tuesday away at Alaves. If Eibar could hold on for 5 more minutes, then we could have rested players even against Alaves. Fuck this shit!

Lol @ getting so worked up about it.

FinBarcelonafan

Fucking Atleti!

They just won't die. Now we have to win tonight & on Tuesday away at Alaves. If Eibar could hold on for 5 more minutes, then we could have rested players even against Alaves. Fuck this shit!

It wasn't even Eibar holding up, but scoring. They could have won today.

raskolnikov

Atletico are the worst of the worst. Anti football, lose every match you want them to win, bend over for Real and Ronaldo for years yet grind out these pathetic 1-0 wins to force coward valverde to play his best players around liverpool matches.

michelco

getafe thumping sevilla, escudero red carded and several sevilla players yellow carded and risking suspension. not looking good for the last league run for sevilla.

though having getafe in the CL is gonna be a big anti climax, i predict a last place in the group for them. most likely they'll lose some players in the summer as per usual for suprise teams. maksimovich is def going back to valencia, someones gonna snap up mata as he'll be looking at a chance of a last big contract, molina is closer to 40 than 30 etc

CatalinR10

getafe thumping sevilla, escudero red carded and several sevilla players yellow carded and risking suspension. not looking good for the last league run for sevilla.

though having getafe in the CL is gonna be a big anti climax, i predict a last place in the group for them. most likely they'll lose some players in the summer as per usual for suprise teams. maksimovich is def going back to valencia, someones gonna snap up mata as he'll be looking at a chance of a last big contract, molina is closer to 40 than 30 etc

I still don't think they will make it in the CL , they will be only 2 points ahead of Sevilla and they have to play Real Madrid and us in the remaining games while Sevilla has Atletico to play.

Valdario

I hope Sevilla does clinch the 4th spot in the end, it would be sad to see such a team play for a Europa League trophy again.

Home of Barca Fans