La Liga 2018/19

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
Both Real and Barca struggling is great for La Liga. Sevilla hasn't been top since Kanoute days in 2008. People need to realise this is going to be the norm for a few years. Embrace it.

Givenchy

Both Real and Barca struggling is great for La Liga. Sevilla hasn't been top since Kanoute days in 2008. People need to realise this is going to be the norm for a few years. Embrace it.

I had hoped la liga would grow more competitive again through improvement though.. not Barca/Madrid declining to these levels, its poor quality imo.

El Gato

Villarato!
I had hoped la liga would grow more competitive again through improvement though.. not Barca/Madrid declining to these levels, its poor quality imo.

Shouldn't have pinched Sevilla's best talent over the years then, eh? Not that Madrid are better, in fact we're probably worse for it in recent years. Doesn't really matter in the end, because all relevant teams are capable of giving both Madrid and Barca a game, home or away.

One doesn't happen without the other. Impossible. It never happened without a downturn or change of generations. Depor was relevant in Irureta days and fell into financial disarray amid Madrid's financial crisis and Gaspart days. Same thing in years prior.

People act like Sevilla, Atleti, Bilbao, Celta or Sociedad being actually competitive fixtures is a bad thing... Embrace it. Most of us here enjoy Spanish football more than English. So let the league grow even if it costs both teams a few seasons while they figure out the way to move forward.

Morten

Thats not how it works, you cant possibly expect mid-table sides to really compete with Barca/Real unless they decline.

Messigician

Its very nice of Barca to drop so many points, makes me day a little better.

Goes on a Barca forum and says crap like this why dont you go find something to add to the discussion or piss off to another forum to support your trebleless team?

Last edited:

Givenchy

Goes on a Barca forum and days crap like this why dont you go find something to add to the discussion or piss off to another forum to support your trebleless team?

dude chill. when i joined here i wondered why Madridistas were on the forum but Morten and Wolfe are good posters, they sometimes even calm down the overracting and panic :lol:

gasgas

Goes on a Barca forum and says crap like this why dont you go find something to add to the discussion or piss off to another forum to support your trebleless team?

Calm down man.
You've just recently joined.

Respect the old guard.
You don't see new signings disrespecting the team veterans on a regular basis

Chill man, barcaforum isnt a community only for barca fans. As long as the User isnt trolling, they are welcome here.

PhilS

Could be that around 80 points will win La Liga this year. It's hard to believe that Barca is only one point back after the last four games. It exceeds my imagination that none of Barca, Real Madrid or Athletico are playing up to the standards we are used to seeing from the leader of La Liga.

I watch the pre-season games, first round of Copa, pretty much every time the team takes the field. But I won't be able to watch all the games in a Barca 65 point season. It's just too sad to see last year's dominant Liga champions play at this level. Among the small list of players who actually play, virtually the same squad as last year.

Home of Barca Fans