La Liga 2018/19

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

messid10s

As confident as I've ever been going into a La Liga season that we'll win. Barring a massive injury crisis I can't see how a Cristiano-less Real will compete with us. As for Atletico Simeone's defensive approach will mean they'll draw too many games to match our points total.

RMU ReBorn

The place mentioned in this post is where i live . Thankfully the area in which i reside is out of the danger zone . But many of the districts are underwater and death toll has reached 26 . Thank you Eibar Fc for the support and prayers

39270778_2221738431188579_7650799164770484224_n.jpg

Last edited:

Garrus

Excellent.

When a cra* team like Everton getting 150M from TV rights, Two times more than what Sevilla receive, It’s an omin sign that la liga is on a death spiral, And in 10 years it’ll be devoid of any talents or star players, No different than a sh** league like ligue 1.

If moving some of the matches to the US, Alleviate the huge discrepancy in TV right revenue between EPL and la liga, Then it’s a necessary step.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Excellent.

When a cra* team like Everton getting 150M from TV rights, Three times more than what Sevilla receive, It’s an omin sign that la liga is on a death spiral, And in 10 years it’ll be devoid of any talents or star players, No different than a sh** league like ligue 1.

If moving some of the matches to the US, Alleviate the huge discrepancy in TV right revenue between EPL and la liga, Then it’s a necessary step.

hey man, everton did us a solid this transfer window. why don't you use man.united as an example :mou:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Excellent.

When a cra* team like Everton getting 150M from TV rights, Two times more than what Sevilla receive, It’s an omin sign that la liga is on a death spiral, And in 10 years it’ll be devoid of any talents or star players, No different than a sh** league like ligue 1.

Playing some match in US isn't connected in any way to La Liga lagging behind epl in TV rights.

Only thing it does it puts a strain on the teams so that they could earn couple of easy millions.

People are struggling to watch Barca on TV in England ffs.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Should've just put the Supercopa there instead.

One team is gonna lose a home game and that team's fans won't be happy.

Stoichkov1

The match will probably be between teams like Barca, Madrid or Atletico since absolutely no one would be interested to watch Betis-Levante

Home of Barca Fans