La Liga 2018/19

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So the first overseas game will be the Catalan Derby featuring Girona hosting us on January 27th, 2019 in Miami, FL. It is a tough game for us, however I think it is better to play in the US than in Girona as it might give them less of an edge as the home team.

The following week we will host Valencia at home. I just hope we will not be too fatigued coming back from the US.

Last edited:

soul24rage

So the first overseas game will be the Catalan Derby featuring Girona hosting us on January 27th, 2019 in Miami, FL. It is a tough game for us, however I think it is better to play in the US than in Girona as it might give them less of an edge as the home team.

The following week we will host Valencia at home. I just hope we will not be too fatigued coming back from the US.

The issue is that the Copa del Rey QF is scheduled Jan. 23 and Jan. 30 and I'm pretty sure we're going to be in the QF. If we do make it to the QF, does Tebas expect Barca to go to the US and then have a game in Spain 3 days later? Also if I were a Girona fan, I would be pissed off for taking away a home game.

Alik

Surprise surprise...

Don Andrésº8

I hope that shit of playing on USA Will be disapproved by FIFA and US federation, this will kill even more the sport and to see that we are behind of that its even more disgusting

Givenchy

I hope that shit of playing on USA Will be disapproved by FIFA and US federation, this will kill even more the sport and to see that we are behind of that its even more disgusting

that and the Qatar winter world cup.. utter shit for the players and the fans

steven hyde

The only competitions that should be held on USA and Canada would have to be FIFA Clubs World Cup and the American Cup of National Teams.

Vilarrubi

International breaks seem to go on forever... haven't watched a minute of football during them. Thank f*ck we're back to normal with midweek games too :rockon:

Home of Barca Fans