La Liga 2018/19

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

serghei

Girona are going down... :(

Idiots. How the hell can you go down when you take points from Barca, Madrid, and Atletico.

FCBfan22

Girona have the easier 2 last fixtures too... (on paper)

Valencia and Rayo harder than Alaves and Levante?

Agree with Valencia. They will be fighting for the spot in Europe. So that's the toughest of all 4... Rayo is as good as gone, so that is probably the easiest. Alaves has nothing to play for so that's probably the 2nd easiest. Levante is a pretty hard fixture, since they are in relegation fight too.

So, I'd say, they each have one hard and one easy game on paper.

Vilarrubi

Valencia and Rayo harder than Alaves and Levante?

Agree with Valencia. They will be fighting for the spot in Europe. So that's the toughest of all 4... Rayo is as good as gone, so that is probably the easiest. Alaves has nothing to play for so that's probably the 2nd easiest. Levante is a pretty hard fixture, since they are in relegation fight too.

So, I'd say, they each have one hard and one easy game on paper.

I’d say so yeah just slightly.. thinking Valencia is the most obvious win there but who knows.

Messi983

Rayo officially relegated.

Huesca will be the next if they don't win against Valencia.

And Valencia already leading after 2 minutes, nice goal by Wass.

Messi983

0-6

C'mon Valencia, save something for Arsenal on Thursday. :D

Poor Huesca, they've played quite well over the last few games and now they get this send-off to Segunda.

michelco

gotta hope barca shatters the getafe dream of CL next round, cant bare watching that team embarass themselves in the CL next season

gregorrin10

Why is Valencia currently in 4th place in live standings if they and Getafe have the same points? Getafe is still better head to head, since they won 3-0 at home against them. What am I missing here?

Flashscore got it wrong then.

Home of Barca Fans