La Liga 2018/19

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Havesaks

Wrote my thoughts in a long post on atm-united problem, lost internet connwction and it got deleted. Wrote a longer than - it happened again. Fml hard.
Short version:
C/tS
R/S*-V-U-M
Alena-Vidal-Arthur**
Malcom-Suarez***-Cou/Dembz****

* one playing cs atm, other playing vs United
**Can play 45. He is young. Sub in: Todibo. Todibo Vidal switch.
***45, or? Dont want to throw this game completly. Sub in Boateng (shit).
****Depends on recovering of dembz. Both: max 60 min 30.

Todibo/Arthur: Maybe starting with Todibo DM, vidal Cm and sub Arthur after 60 min with Todibo.

Vidal: Can play all game, needs minutes. Supersub for Arthur vs United

Defence: shaky. Still umtiti is class. Dont wanna risk lenglet.

Tactics: a bit defensiv. Draw would be huge.means 8p gab as it stands now. ATM cant create shit anyway.

Line-up vs United is a given. Only Rob/S question.

We dont need to fear Shaw - martial combination. One is fat, The other semedo can at least handle.
Lukaku isnt fast btw. Alba needs to be on point 'cause rashford could be trouble. Biggest fear: pogba, depending on the game, he is a game-changer.

Tactics: as usual in our 4-3-3.

Do you prefer Rob or semedo and why? ROB would help our attack and off. But semedo can handle martial. Tough call.

Last edited:

serghei

I think the most realistic scenario that will happen would be that EV will rest the key players vs Villareal (A) and play the starters vs ATM and vs Man Utd and then rest them vs Huesca (A). In this scenario, I hope we beat ATM by 2 goals in the first half. I really doubt EV will rest key players vs ATM so I'm very hoping he does it vs Villareal.

I don't think we should rest too many players vs Atletico. But we can rest 3-4 players since we have such a good squad. For example, we can start Vidal in such a game. The issue is Valverde refuses to rotate properly even in the easiest games.

The handling of Malcom has been fucking abysmal, absolutely terrible management. Worse than De Bruyne or Salah under Mourinho at Chelsea.

In the crap minutes Malcom had he managed to score two wonderful goals vs first tier opponents like Madrid and Inter. I mean, that's clear indication that this player deserves more starts, but not under Valverde. He played vs Madrid because Messi was injured, was arguably our best player in such a high pressure game, outshining the hyped Vinicius, and then he went on the bench without getting another start. Not even vs likes of Valladolid and Rayo at home.

Malcom is a player who could've helped us. Very combative, works hard on the pitch, and the boy can score goals with some great executions.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

I don't think we should rest too many players vs Atletico. But we can rest 3-4 players since we have such a good squad. For example, we can start Vidal in such a game. The issue is Valverde refuses to rotate properly even in the easiest games.

The handling of Malcom has been fucking abysmal, absolutely terrible management. Worse than De Bruyne or Salah under Mourinho at Chelsea.

In the crap minutes Malcom had he managed to score two wonderful goals vs first tier opponents like Madrid and Inter. I mean, that's clear indication that this player deserves more starts, but not under Valverde. He played vs Madrid because Messi was injured, was arguably our best player in such a high pressure game, outshining the hyped Vinicius, and then he went on the bench without getting another start. Not even vs likes of Valladolid and Rayo at home.

Malcom is a player who could've helped us. Very combative, works hard on the pitch, and the boy can score goals with some great executions.

True. Treatment of Malcom is shocking but this what he had done with every single player. It seems he wants to kill all players confidence and build it up again. Semedo, Dembele and Coutinho has all suffered the same faith maybe Vidal as well.

Valverdes man managing is very odd. Basically kills every players confidence and then they have to start from zero again.

Stupid stupid.

serghei

Bilbao deserve to be ahead. Had a possible penalty as well not given. The new San Mames is a great stadium.

Edit: now a pen. for Atletico not given. 1-1. :lol:

Last edited:

serghei

Atletico is falling apart after the fiasco in the CL. We need to grab three points tomorrow and decide La Liga.

We will beat them at home and decide the league for good. Then we can rotate any time we want if this moron of a manager gets to his thick skull that we need rested hungry players in CL to win it.

Home of Barca Fans