La Liga 2018/19

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Morten

Have you seen us play? We could lose 6 points in the next 2 games. All this gives us is more room to fuck up. Which we will.

How you play doesnt really matter, Barcelona is a machine, much like the Bayerns and Juventus of the world, they just win, the end.

El Gato

Villarato!
Have you seen us play? We could lose 6 points in the next 2 games. All this gives us is more room to fuck up. Which we will.

Nah. We're back to normal. Barca will get the 1-0 or 1-2 against Seville away and bonk every subsequent game. We probably won't beat you in the league Clasico either.

I only fancy any results kicking in once advanced CL knockouts begin in April with CL/league games every 3 days.

raskolnikov

Girona did us a solid today. Great result. We stay set on winning la liga. With Messi we will always have the edge over Real and Atletico.

FinBarcelonafan

Exactly and Atletico keeps winning 1-0. Not done, not even close. We still have to beat Real at Bernabeu, then we can say REAL is done, but not Atletico.

raskolnikov

Nah. We're back to normal. Barca will get the 1-0 or 1-2 against Seville away and bonk every subsequent game. We probably won't beat you in the league Clasico either.

I only fancy any results kicking in once advanced CL knockouts begin in April with CL/league games every 3 days.

I dont get the pessimism from either side. Anything can happen. Be a little optimistic. ( even if I hope for the exact opposite of course).

FCBfan22

Girona has to be the most hot and cold side in the league. Some impressive results and some stupid defeats.

DznEd7VWwAI1n_t.jpg:large

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The league being over is just the typical pep talk from Devils, of course it is far from over.

Guaranteed we will drop points against Seville, Betis, Villarreal and perhaps even Celta and Eibar away, not to mention some home games like the one against Atletico.

Thanks again Girona!

Home of Barca Fans