La Liga 2018/19

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

FCBfan22

is Ramos out for the league Clasico with that second yellow? He already got a 1 game suspension from the first yellow card for accumulation of yellow cards.

Possibly. I think a red from getting 2 yellows in a game is 1 match ban plus the overall league yellows. Could be a 2 match ban.

Ramos going on holiday until Copa Clasico.

El Gato

Villarato!
Possibly. I think a red from getting 2 yellows in a game is 1 match ban plus the overall league yellows. Could be a 2 match ban.

Huh? :lol: Even straight reds do not carry any assured additional suspension. Only violent conduct offences do and they have to be added on by RFEF.

FCBfan22

Huh? :lol: Even straight reds do not carry any assured additional suspension. Only violent conduct offences do and they have to be added on by RFEF.

Ah, then he's back for Liga Clasico. I doubt he will get any additional games by RFEF.

CatalinR10

Real Madrid as always with the 4d chess. Baiting Barcelona thinking they are shit again , making us relax then out of nowhere they'll kick us out of the copa and humiliate us in the league. Our morale will drop and from there it's an easy way out of all competitions.

Real Madrid are ruthless.

Unreal.

Home of Barca Fans