Moussa Wague

xXKonan

How did he play against eibar?
Felt he was pretty good when he came on.

I'm convinced if he was able to use his Left-Foot, he would have probably without a doubt have played even more and even become Alba's first choice LB backup. Valverde surprisingly has taken a liking to Wague a lot by the looks of it.

clemente

Semedo - Wague is a no brainer, I'm still not sure what is Roberto doing there, he probably doesn't even know himself, his defensive skills aren't even good enough for a midfielder.

xXKonan

It appears he's Senegal's first choice RB for Africa Cup of Nations, despite having the more experienced Youssouf Sabaly who is in the squad. Despite Senegal having a Real LB in Saliou Ciss, Sabaly is being played out of position at LB instead.

Says a lot about the trust that Aliou Cissé has in Wague despite Wague playing mostly 3rd division Football this season while Sabaly, Ciss and even Lamine Gassama the other teams RB have been playing in first division football all season.

raki

It appears he's Senegal's first choice RB for Africa Cup of Nations, despite having the more experienced Youssouf Sabaly who is in the squad. Despite Senegal having a Real LB in Saliou Ciss, Sabaly is being played out of position at LB instead.

Says a lot about the trust that Aliou Cissé has in Wague despite Wague playing mostly 3rd division Football this season while Sabaly, Ciss and even Lamine Gassama the other teams RB have been playing in first division football all season.

Wague was a starter in the WC so is no surprise he starts.
It´s a surprise that he´s in Barça B.

xXKonan

[tw]1143727532572839936[/tw]

Still raw but I love how much more confident he is especially on the ball.

xXKonan

Feels like we may have struck gold with him.

Just hope his development doesn't go awry because I feel we have something to work with in regards to Wague. If his development goes the way it should he could end up being a solid all-around fullback as he has the potential in both areas to do so.

Riordon

Yeah good deal. If he can work on his passing a bit, adding some long passes and better crosses, he will be very good I believe

Home of Barca Fans