Moussa Wague

Andresito

Staff member
I hope he is the answer to our RB problem

Ernesto+Valverde+Barcelona+v+Sevilla+La+Liga+0MQ940A6uq6l.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, I mean, have you not heard Cultural Leonesa is a tough team to beat and we only have a 1-0 advantage from the first leg.

Valverde surely cannot risk playing some Barca B players when the game is on the line. Gotta go all in with the first team. Valverde's most treasured trophy must be won.

xXKonan

I hope he is the answer to our RB problem
He's around the same height as both Roberto and Semedo, He's also fast and pretty good going forward with room to improve on both ends.

Would be funny if he ended up being both the best of Roberto and Semedo in one package. :lol:

wisconsincule

(I didn’t know Barca B matches are streamed free from FC Barcelona’s YouTube channel) but I caught the second half today and it seemed like every possession we were trying to attack down the right hand side using Wagué. Would be nice if he developed into a 1st team player.

Joan

He's around the same height as both Roberto and Semedo, He's also fast and pretty good going forward with room to improve on both ends.

Would be funny if he ended up being both the best of Roberto and Semedo in one package. :lol:

That would make him a very good FB at the very least. Probably more than that. Hopefully, but not likely.

Btw, that's a brilliant cross.

xXKonan

That would make him a very good FB at the very least. Probably more than that. Hopefully, but not likely.

Btw, that's a brilliant cross.
Good thing about Wague is his current age. With his current skill set, he definitely has age on his side that he can learn things here and possibly end up being a good All around Right Back when he gets older and more experience.

I want to see him play some games with the first team this season.

messi1995

Wague is a beast. Atleast he is quality in both defending and attacking. Semedi us average offensive and good defensive while Roberto is average defensive but good offensive. Wague with playing time > both Roberto and Semedo.

raki

Good thing about Wague is his current age. With his current skill set, he definitely has age on his side that he can learn things here and possibly end up being a good All around Right Back when he gets older and more experience.

I want to see him play some games with the first team this season.

Next Wednesday

messi1995

If I don't see Wague against cultural Leonesa + in some other la liga games then Valverde can fuck off. Valverde called up two RB's today to train with the first team, but still no Wague. Disgusting. Morer and Jaume over Wague? Does valverde even watch Barca B games? Tired of him. Okey we have Roberto and Semedo as RB so maybe it's not that bad to let him wait for chances in la liga, but against Leonesa I want him over Morer and Jaume. He deserves it.

Wague is too good for Segunda and deserve chances. Morer and Jaume are not close to wague. Only Mateu Morey can compete with him.

xXKonan

According to Gerard Romero, Wague won't be able to play with the first team until January due to issues with his paperwork that prevented him from playing beside his injury for a couple of months.

Explains why Dani Morer was training with the First team today.

Leo_Messi

Wague has been a solid if not a great performer almost continually ever since his paper work was solved. There is no reason why Wague should not be promoted to the first team this upcoming January. Roberto is simply not an elite right-back. Never was. Give Semedo continuous playing time for an extended period of time for once and prepare Wague as his replacement. At least give him some opportunities to test him at the highest level and grow as a player. He is not the usual green foreign B-team transfer but a Senegalese international, World Cup participant and a regular in the Belgian first division. Let him interact between the first team and the B team from January onwards.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans