Moussa Wague

xXKonan

[tw]1025102389609676800[/tw]

MD says he's in Barcelona and will go under Medicals this Friday.

Devils

Looks like we're in for a treat.

Wague and Vidal announcements tomorrow!

Unbelievable weekend coming up.

xXKonan

Can't be any worse than Palencia that is for sure.
Well he's played in the World Cup and has 13 International caps to his name and he seems to have some good technical ability going by the video so I think yeah he's already much better than Palenica.

Palencia though used heart and determination to make up for the lack of technical ability during his time in Barca B. It's a shame that he simply isn't good enough to be a good rotation option for us, as I like him a lot despite his obvious limitations.

xXKonan

is he a good signing? Don't know anything about him, but I hope he doesn't end up like Douglas.
Nah he's in another galaxy compared to Douglas in terms of pure talent.

He's played 13 times of Senegal and played 3 World Cup games and even scored a goal. While I'm not sure how he compares to Morey but he will provide great cover for him as Morey will be out for awhile.

FC433

I think we should loan him. Both Real B and VFC need a RB. I just cannot see him improving in the third division when he played in the WC.

xXKonan

I think we should loan him. Both Real B and VFC need a RB. I just cannot see him improving in the third division when he played in the WC.
Think the only reason he accepted our deal is that he would be promised to be promoted rather quickly in the next couple of months.

If we didn't promise him promotion, I doubt he would have came.

Home of Barca Fans