Moussa Wague

xXKonan

DiqbbKTW0AAJuLq.jpg

Made MD's front cover with one of the signings we are trying to close.

xXKonan

:lol: It's fun we always end up chasing Qatar owned players.
Well to be fair it's a hell of a lot easier getting these guys from Aspire/Eupen. :lol:

Back on topic it seems this one has a lot more to him than just B team prospects and generally seems he's going to be used to Deputized Semedo. With Morey I'm worried about that he hasn't extended his contract or any news of it yet. I wonder if he's waiting how this season goes before doing so.

Joan

Well to be fair it's a hell of a lot easier getting these guys from Aspire/Eupen. :lol:

Back on topic it seems this one has a lot more to him than just B team prospects and generally seems he's going to be used to Deputized Semedo. With Morey I'm worried about that he hasn't extended his contract or any news of it yet. I wonder if he's waiting how this season goes before doing so.

Have we ever tried so far? :lol:

True that. If Morey had extended the contract, I'd be all over this. But I truly find Morey special and think he has a very high ceiling. Has to deal with competition, though. I haven't seen Wague play (but a few games this WC), if he's such a gem, good. Checked some sites and they don't rate his potential all that good, but that's not very relevant. Less than Miranda's, for instance.

xXKonan

Have we ever tried so far? :lol:

True that. If Morey had extended the contract, I'd be all over this. But I truly find Morey special and think he has a very high ceiling. Has to deal with competition, though. I haven't seen Wague play (but a few games this WC), if he's such a gem, good. Checked some sites and they don't rate his potential all that good, but that's not very relevant. Less than Miranda's, for instance.
With Wague I don't know how good he is bar those games he played in the WC and that Highlight video it's hard to really guess because I doubt any of us watched any games in the Belgium first division.

It's encouraging that he has a decent amount of caps at his age for Senegal, a team that not only made the WC but have a really solid group of players. Didn't think these guys would go out of the box and consider a player like Wague. when the talks of us getting a RB started happening I thought we would be look at France,Spain or South America for a RB but instead they went for Wague.

I actually wonder myself if Abidal had anything to do with this one. Since he seems to have good relations with Nassar who works for the family who owns both PSG and the Aspire/Eupen.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I did.
Could be a good transfer for Levante but he is and never will be good enough for Barcelona.

Yikes.

I'll take your word for it. The last Eupen player we signed was far from being good enough for Barca B as well. At least he won't stand in Mateu Morey's way then, but would be a waste of money if his ceiling is really low.

Home of Barca Fans