xXKonan

Moussa_Wagu%C3%A9.jpg

Full name: Moussa Wagué

Date of birth: October 4,1998

Place of birth: Bignona, Senegal

Height: 1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)

Playing position: Right Back

Current Club: KAS Eupen

According to Ferran Martinez, Segura, Abidal and Planes are working on his transfer. According to Martinez he will first start out in the B team and then make the jump to the main team as Barca sees him as first team potential. The idea is to move Roberto back in the Midfield and have Wague cover for Semedo.

FC433

Sign him and loan him. We have got Mateu Morey who is a year and six months younger. I do not really think it is ideal to bring him to Barca B or even to the first team.

xXKonan

Sign him and loan him. We have got Mateu Morey who is a year and six months younger. I do not really think it is ideal to bring him to Barca B or even to the first team.
He has 13 caps for the Senegal national team and even took part in three games in the World cup as well.

Age wise he would fit in with this Barca B team, but with the experience he managed to rack up at 18 with him starting to be a regular with Senegal and playing at Belgium's top division it would be a pretty big step down for him to play in Segunda III.

FC433

Oh, I see. I did not really know that. I thought he was just a young player with decent potential.

Devils

Ffffssss this looks like one of those random signing that Arsenal would make.

Does this guy even have a EU passport?

I’m always open to adding more #BlackExcellence to Barca though.

Joan

[youtube]SxFVGaV_t1k[/youtube]

the only video I could find

Goal vs. Japan

[youtube]7Jz4lwHrkt0[/youtube]

If he's got great potential, why not? But have to say, I'm in love with Mateu Morey.

xXKonan

He's also teammates with former Barca B player Diawandou Diagne.

Senegal has some great talents and Wague seems to be one of them.

xXKonan

[tw]1020758228559376384[/tw]

Says we are the most interested in Wague and negotiations are ongoing.

khaled_a_d

They got him on a free transfer so I hope we can have him at a reasonable price if this really happens.

That is because they are both owned by same owner, which btw is same owner of PSG

In June 2012, the club was purchased by the government of Qatar and its Aspire Zone Foundation, who also own Paris Saint-Germain. Aspire Academy announced their intent use the club as a launching pad into European football for its academy graduates from Africa, South America and Asia.

Home of Barca Fans