Moussa Wague

God Serena

No, Chumi case in Levante game. That seems like if suspended with B team , they can't play with 1st team in Copa

Chumi actually could play, as he had a soft red. A hard red would have banned Chumi from Copa, which is what Wague has gotten. Only a CAS appeal would clear him at this point, I think, and I'm not sure if such a move is necessary.

khaled_a_d

Chumi actually could play, as he had a soft red. A hard red would have banned Chumi from Copa, which is what Wague has gotten. Only a CAS appeal would clear him at this point, I think, and I'm not sure if such a move is necessary.

There were rumors that the whole "soft red" is for 1st team players, b team players aren't enjoying same treatment, some complex shit about B and 1st team license that I didn't bother to try to understand

Nothanks

wrong or right he should of kept his calm.

his reaction surely wont help him in the future if he reacts like this.. nor any other player.
if you show weakness future rival fans are going to poke it to death.

Andresito

Staff member
wrong or right he should of kept his calm.

his reaction surely wont help him in the future if he reacts like this.. nor any other player.
if you show weakness future rival fans are going to poke it to death.

Could also be a lesson for him. Better make mistakes early and not affect the club like it would if this had been a CL game for example.

Galning

Don't expect the federation to act if Barça didn't even acknowledge the situation, let alone defend Wagué.

God Serena

You know, being black myself, I never understood how people can be so stupid as to let racist comments control them to the point that it gets them in trouble. I find it truly baffling. Maybe I've spent too many years dealing with people in a country that has a wide range of people of all colors and these players like Wague grew up in places where everybody looks like them, but I've had people angrily scream the N word at me all the time and I don't do something stupid like give them the exact reaction they're looking for. I think reacting this way is a major warning sign that this guy might be incredibly immature, and I can't imagine him lasting very long in La Liga if this is how he's going to respond. I can just imagine how he'd respond if someone threw a banana at him the way they did Dani Alves...

Porque

You know, being black myself, I never understood how people can be so stupid as to let racist comments control them to the point that it gets them in trouble. I find it truly baffling. Maybe I've spent too many years dealing with people in a country that has a wide range of people of all colors and these players like Wague grew up in places where everybody looks like them, but I've had people angrily scream the N word at me all the time and I don't do something stupid like give them the exact reaction they're looking for. I think reacting this way is a major warning sign that this guy might be incredibly immature, and I can't imagine him lasting very long in La Liga if this is how he's going to respond. I can just imagine how he'd respond if someone threw a banana at him the way they did Dani Alves...

Thing is, if it is dismissed then it is condoned. We can't have a situation where racist allegations are only investigated based on the level of the football league.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR

Situation is probably different because of the circumstances. Middle of the game, full of adrenaline etc. Wagué is still young and he will probably learn how to react better in the future.
But anyway, I would not ever put any blame on him or another player in such a situation. Reaction could be better and more mature but the one to blame is the racist fucker that insulted him.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona

Might be the goofy smile, but you don't look black in your profile pic. Come off more as bronze or something

Home of Barca Fans