Moussa Wague

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I hope the idiot of our manager uses at least this guy if not Semedo! Start giving him minutes and there would at least be a possibility of having an alternative RB come the business end of the season!

God Serena

I hope the idiot of our manager uses at least this guy if not Semedo! Start giving him minutes and there would at least be a possibility of having an alternative RB come the business end of the season!

:lol: If Semedo isn't good enough this random schmuck isn't coming anywhere near the first team.

xXKonan

[tw]1063919382655574016[/tw]

Kinda surprised how quickly he got into the team. Considering he was injured and due to paperwork issues which sidelined him for 3 months. Since he got fit and his paperwork was sorted out Pimienta wasted no time getting him involved. And for today's game he got quite a bit of praise for his attacking and defensive work by some catalan journalists.

Not sure how he will pan out but I will definitely keep an eye on him.

raki

He was one of the best full backs in the world cup so it´s not a surprise to me. At all. He cost 5M, i believe, so he has 1st team quality.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Nice game comp, he certainly looks a 1st division level fullback so perhaps some of the gambling in terms of decisions was linked to the level of the opponent. Good pace & positioning, going forward and defensively - anticipates & reads the game well at both ends as well. But I really liked his skill in terms of the pass & cross.

Would've liked to have seen him facing an attacker that forced him to actually defend since his pace/acceleration/anticipation rarely had him in that position to see what sort of defender he is. However, opponents respected his pace & dribbling because they were giving him a lot of space. In the 1st division he'd actually be tested regularly but he looks an exciting prospect and a bargain at his fee

He's too good for Segunda but will the board merely use him as transfer fodder or rotate him with Semedo

xXKonan

If what Catalan Journalists were talking about in the summer are true. He was supposedly bought to be a first-team RB and would spend originally a couple of months in Barca B just to adapt and be promoted by January.

Abidal was supposedly behind this one. there were rumors he wanted Roberto to be a Midfielder again and decided to look for a young talented RB and he came upon Wague. I mean 5 million euros, for an RB who is not only young but also has 13 caps for Senegal and even a goal at he World cup as well is not really a bad gamble.

But so far it's not exactly gone the way it was supposed to. Wague was sidelined for a couple of months due to injury and his paperwork/documentation took forever to clear. He was sidelined until a couple of weeks ago.

I mean straight away you can tell he's too good for Segunda and has some interesting qualities. Just don't know if he can be a good long-term first team prospect though. I would like to see him get some chances myself.

khaled_a_d

He looks solid in this video, though he gambles a lot in defense and always look to intercept the pass which can be risk if he fails to do so, would like to see him more involved in attack but overall he looks promising

Abidal was supposedly behind this one. there were rumors he wanted Roberto to be a Midfielder again and decided to look for a young talented RB and he came upon Wague. I mean 5 million euros, for an RB who is not only young but also has 13 caps for Senegal and even a goal at he World cup as well is not really a bad gamble.

I think, and it is pure guessing from my behalf that he is also considered for the LB position which is a position he is very comfortable playing at

messi1995

How good is he? Do people think he can do well in the RB position for us in the future? Hope so because both Roberto and Semedo isn't enough for me. Roberto is so shit in defence, especially 1 vs 1. Semedo decision making + final third is so bad. Wague looks strong in both attack and defence and people seems to rate him very much. I though this was an another shady signing from Bartomeu but I was wrong. Very great signing and I hope he can be good enough for the first team along with Mateu Morey.

xXKonan

[tw]1064547649230123008[/tw]
[tw]1064547995625103360[/tw]
[tw]1064548151988764674[/tw]

MD mentions that the club is seriously considering promoting Wague, next season to move Roberto back into the Midfield.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
[tw]1064547649230123008[/tw]
[tw]1064547995625103360[/tw]
[tw]1064548151988764674[/tw]

MD mentions that the club is seriously considering promoting Wague, next season to move Roberto back into the Midfield.

For that to happen Wague has to prove he is better than Semedo, otherwise EV will keep playing Roberto at RB.

Home of Barca Fans