Moussa Wague

xXKonan

According to SPORT/MD, Wague will be promoted this summer and Sport going even Further saying he will be the only B teamer to be promoted.

cro-man

Official: The Senegalese Moussa Wagué is promoted to the first team. He will wear the number 16 jersey.

I guess we can move this one....

Devils

[tw]1157257437432487936[/tw]

Ohhhhhh myyyyy dayyyyyyyyyyyyssssssssssssssss

RB is back to being a strong point for Barca.

We move.

cro-man

Is this guy ready? I mean i didnt watch his matches with his nt but they did bench him for the most of games recently. If he is not good enough for them why should he be our second option here? If semedo fails that could mean this guy and roberto would be our only options and i dont like this.

Jakabor

Is this guy ready? I mean i didnt watch his matches with his nt but they did bench him for the most of games recently. If he is not good enough for them why should he be our second option here? If semedo fails that could mean this guy and roberto would be our only options and i dont like this.

They didn't "bench him" in the way you're implying.

xXKonan

To be fair to Wague, I was surprised that he did end up being a starter for Senegal initially for Afcon despite only playing third division football all season with a couple of La Liga games.

I mean he started some games for Senegal in the World cup and even scored a goal before his move to the B team despite only being around 18-19 years old.

Last edited:

xXKonan

This thread should be moved.

He's the first Senegalese player to be the first-team player for us I believe. Often forgotten about but his fellow Senegalese compatriot Diawandou Diagne who played for Barca B and even made the bench for a Copa game under Lucho also came through KAS Eupen as originally as an RB.

gregorrin10

Why wasn't he moved to the players section yet? Our new #16. Excited for him, he's a good prospect, and if promoting him means we really won't have to see Roberto there anymore and Semedo this way finally having regular playing time and really getting his chance to cement himself into the lineup, but with Wague hopefully getting respectable amount of minutes as well, i'll take it all day long. Semedo and Wague are more than fine choices for RB.

Home of Barca Fans