Moussa Wague

messi1995

Likely to be called up? With that coward Valverde? Never. I knew he wouldn't calk them up. Copa is like a CL or WC for that ugly whore. No youth players, not even Riqui and Wague that performs best for Barca B. And why not Oriol Busquets?

Leo_Messi

The comedy continues. I am sick and tired of this incompetent board and the imbecile and coward of a manager that our club has been "blessed" with.

xXKonan

Apparently, I read he was fighting with the ball boy who wouldn't give him the ball back or something along those lines.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It doesn't help his case. Football's not fair. Shouldn't lose his calm.

It actually might help his case as he'll prob get called up to train with the 1st team most of the week and perhaps even get called up for the game vs. Sevilla.

4D Chess.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Like Chumi?

Is he suspended too?

Well, no use for him as we got four CBs in the squad now. Put Roberto on ice and split the minutes in the first leg between Wague and Semedo. Then give Roberto his minutes in the return leg.

khaled_a_d

Is he suspended too?

Well, no use for him as we got four CBs in the squad now. Put Roberto on ice and split the minutes in the first leg between Wague and Semedo. Then give Roberto his minutes in the return leg.

No, Chumi case in Levante game. That seems like if suspended with B team , they can't play with 1st team in Copa

Home of Barca Fans