• Antoine Griezmann

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Mohamed Salah

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Harry Kane

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

Windhook

With the season completed, nothing major left for winning, who will win the race?

I won't include Lionel Messi, he has close to zero chance on winning the award with just La Liga and Copa won. We know this award is decided by major trophies + a bit of popularity.

Last edited:
only right answer is CR.

mbappe hype train is only picking up steam now and it won't be enough for him to win. he has no chance to win a ballon d'or until neymar leaves psg or he wins the wc again when he has neymar levels of hype. he will go back to being forgotten about in ligue 1 while ronaldo makes headlines scoring in serie a.

it will be 6-5 to ronaldo.

Joan

With the season completed, nothing major left for winning, who will win the race?

I won't include Lionel Messi, he has close to zero chance on winning the award with just La Liga and Copa won. We know this award is decided by major trophies + a bit of popularity.
But Kane, Salah, Hazard with zero (+- 1) trophies do have a chance?

Should've included Messi, imo.

Givenchy

Griezmann

I actually think Messi may fall off the top 3 for the first time. note: i DONT agree with him not finishing in the top 3 before everyone attacks me but with all the hype, France winning the world cup i won't be suprised to see something crazy like

Griezmann
Ronaldo
Mbappe

Joan

Whatever your opinion is, I won't. He is D10S to me, but winning Ballon d'Or is out of question, unless he scores 50+ goals until the rest of the year...
As you wish, I already voted... but I don't think the poll is objective enough. No Neymar, but Salah (same odds), no Messi (4th favorite) etc.

Windhook

As you wish, I already voted... but I don't think the poll is objective enough. No Neymar, but Salah (same odds), no Messi (4th favorite) etc.

Yeah, I know. People on the streets waiting to lynch me.:lol: Matter of fact I should have left it all about CR7, Mbappé, Modrić and Griezmann. The rest has zero chance and so far the votes prove it.

I would have voted for Modrić myself, but he ran out of steam after the Russia game. Still deserves more than Cristiano, but everyone should face reality - a few hat-tricks by CR7 in Serie A or Champions League group stage game will seal the deal.;)

Last edited:

Joan

Yeah, I know. People on the streets waiting to lynch me.:lol: Matter of fact I should have left it all about CR7, Mbappé, Modrić and Griezmann. The rest has zero chance and so far the votes prove it.

I would have voted for Modrić myself, but he ran out of steam after the Russia game. Still deserves more than Cristiano, but everyone should face reality - a few hat-tricks by CR7 in Serie A or Champions League group stage game will seal the deal.;)
At least you asked who'd win the damn thing. I would've, which is irrelevant but still, included all the names from the list.

Slightly offtopic, I don't believe anyone but Messi/Ronaldo should be called the best right now.

Devils

Griezmann

Probably because he will start some social media campaign for it and maybe even make a documentary about why he deserves it.

MagIX

It should be Griezmann, but it will be CR
Even if Griezmann would have sored 10 goal in the final, he wouldn't win.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Whatever your opinion is, I won't. He is D10S to me, but winning Ballon d'Or is out of question, unless he scores 50+ goals until the rest of the year...

It is your opinion and you forcing it on the others, and forcing your opinion on a poll kind of takes the meaning out of it

Home of Barca Fans