• Antoine Griezmann

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Mohamed Salah

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Harry Kane

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

Morten

Consistency-wise, over the whole year? Messi should win it if based on that, wont win it though, in a WC-year, league performances isnt valued highly.
I love Modric, but i cant honestly say i think he deserves it, but it looks likely that he will take it.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Modric is bookies favorite but you never know when those votes from Samoa and various African countries come pouring in.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Modric is bookies favorite but you never know when those votes from Samoa and various African countries come pouring in.

I think two years ago or so there was a decision that France Football's Ballon d'Or would be decided by journalists' votes only, as it was in the past.

Hardy

if votes still open there is one player who's benefiting from the last results and he's ronaldo, plus his **** scandal has been under radar again in the last days, nobody is talking anymore.

Givenchy

the more this season develops, the more i think Mbappe could just snatch it.

Ronaldo is pretty irelevant in a 1horse league and he hasn't exactly set the world alight at Juve thus far. Modric and Madrid are a mess and we all know how current form/hype can play a role in this award

obviously Messi deserves it, as Maldini said: Messi should win the ballon d'or every year

Home of Barca Fans