• Antoine Griezmann

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Mohamed Salah

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Harry Kane

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

malvolio

No let’s give it to a man who was inivisible against Roma and beaten by that “poor” Croatia 3-0 and was kicked out in the first round of knockouts. Or let’s give it to a man who played great only for 3 months last season and won ONE competition.

i'm not even advocating that ronaldo should win it, but we all know how things go with ronaldo and the ballon d'or.

You also seem a bit salty over Croatia succes in this WC and I wonder why? :D

i woudn't say salty but i couldn't get on the bandwagon. your wc qualification through a play-off with greece and then the wc matches you had was similar with that of portugal through the last euros.

I love Messi more than anyone but he didn’t deserve it. Ronaldo also didn’t deserve it since he was terrible during fist part of the season and he won only CL after a huge mistake from Bayern and Lpool side.

umm why should messi not deserve it? he was barcelona's attack this year. argentina were a disaster waiting to happen anyway. i really didn't see a croatian player or a french one have a better season individually.

Griezman won EL while Modric won CL, Griezmann won WC but Mbappe was better than he was for France. Not to mention Modric was chosen as the best player of the tournament so I don’t know under what criteria shoud Greizmann be in front of him?

i didn't mention griezmann as a contender since i think he is overrated. good player but that's it. haven't seen something magical from him yet. something along the lines "griezmann show destroys bayern munchen". and probably he'll never reach that level.

90% of people were furious when Iniesta didn’t win Ballon d’Or back in 2010 and now we could have the same situation with Modric and now all of a sudden that’s ok?!?! Some of you should try to see a bigger picture of the most beautiful game in the world and not only Messi - Ronaldo rivalry.

i'll give you the bigger picture - rakitic for ballon d'or. he had a good season with barcelona. won 2 thropies. went to the wc and bossed the midfield at least in 2 group games and was decisive from the penalty spot 2 times. he's as entitled as modric is, if we're using the same logic. and he's also not a mobster siding motherfucker like modric.

Pepe Silvia

Messi not featuring in a BdO poll is ridiculous.
He won't win it, as this reward is a fake fucking shitshow popularity contest, but he's so obviously one of the candidates.

Just for fun:
[tw]1018963686801764360[/tw]
Nice... yeah I have Messi as of right now.

Andresito

Staff member
[tw]1049352343010066432[/tw]

These individual prizes are as we all know a joke.

Like who the fuck decided Benzema should be there? :lol:

El Flaco

The likes of Benzema, Bale, Mane, Isco, Pogba, Mandzukic & Lloris have no business for being Ballon d'Or nominees :lol:

malvolio

Should be:
1. MESSI
2. Luka "I testify in favour of croatian gangsters" Modric
3. Cristiano "I ass **** girls" Ronaldo
4. Antoine "I've made my decision" Griezman

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Messi is by far the best player in the world and has been for s decade.

Award is trivial but obviously I'll be hsppy if Modric takes it if they won't give it to Messi.

Alik

It's a list of 30 names. It's long, so it's only natural that it will include some random names.

More importantly, who do you think was left out?

It's a list of 30 names. It's long, so it's only natural that it will include some random names.

More importantly, who do you think was left out?

Maybe Costa, with him Atletico startet to win the matches. And scored often in important matches. Would him put over Benzema

El Flaco

Maybe Costa, with him Atletico startet to win the matches. And scored often in important matches. Would him put over Benzema

Eh, Diego Costa has made only 4 LaLiga goals in entire 2018 and hasn't scored a goal in 17 league games in a row...

[tw]1046131021509537792[/tw]

Neither of them shouldn't be in that Ballon d'Or list, although I'd rather pick Benz ahead of Costa lol.

Home of Barca Fans