Achraf Hakimi

El Gato

Villarato!
Achraf Hakimi Mouh (born 4 November 1998)

[tw]1017034541511290880[/tw]

Good luck to him. Great deal by Perez again with a 2-year loan which retains our hold on the player. Makes every sense in the world to let the kid go and get game time. All the better if it is at Dortmund who really value young talent, are in need of a RB to replace Piszczek and automatically gives Achraf an opportunity to play for trophies in a club other than Madrid. Not sure whether Achraf speaks French given he was born in Spain, depends if his parents spoke it and taught him, but if so then he doesn't have to overcome the language barrier with Favre either.

Always handy to have a player go to clubs like that and befriend their talent too. Might get Madrid special place in future Pulisic sweepstakes if all goes well.

Catta

It worked great sending Carvajal to the BL, it will probably work out for Achraf too, Barca aslo should send their youngsters more to the Buli, its a great league for ypungsters to grow.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Carvajal, Vallejo and now Hakimi. Real Madrid loves loaning defenders to the Bundesliga and then get them back fully charged, more experienced and a lot better. This is how to do loans. FC Barcelona, take a bow and take a page from that playbook.

Perez. :worthy:

JamDav1982

Carvajal, Vallejo and now Hakimi. Real Madrid loves loaning defenders to the Bundesliga and then get them back fully charged, more experienced and a lot better. This is how to do loans. FC Barcelona, take a bow and take a page from that playbook.

Perez. :worthy:

It happened once.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Carvajal worked like that.

Vallejo did well but went back to do nothing with first team and remains to be seen how Achraf does.

Folk go ballistic when Barca get rumoured to loaning players out anyway.

Because we loan players out just to get rid of them, for the most part. Or we find some shit La Liga teams where they hardly get the chance to play.

Trickykid

Not a defender. ;)

Ah shit, missed the defender part. Let's all commence fellating Uncle Flo then!

Anyhow, I know he's young, but Hakimi looked a liability last season. Perhaps he will flourish in a weaker league, but he doesn't strike me as a coming RM stalwart.

Donatello

Ah shit, missed the defender part. Let's all commence fellating Uncle Flo then!

Anyhow, I know he's young, but Hakimi looked a liability last season. Perhaps he will flourish in a weaker league, but he doesn't strike me as a coming RM stalwart.

Did Carvajal strike you as one, before going to BL?

xXKonan

There was a time that Montoya was rated ahead of Carvajal in Spain's youth teams.

hard to believe that actually. considering where both are these days.

Home of Barca Fans