Achraf Hakimi

Messi983

Maybe they think he was more a product of their system than a player worth investing 40m in. Will be interesting to see how he'll do at Inter. I think he should fit them well and Conte made worse players than him work well as wingbacks in his system but there is still a pretty big diference between Bundesliga and Serie A football so he'll probably need some time to adapt.

El Gato

Villarato!
Rights to match incoming offers is such a useless clause. The only thing that happens is that you get notified whenever another club makes an official offer the selling club are accepting, which the player's agent will tell you anyway beforehand.

As I understand, it forces Inter to preferentially accept the offer that Real make should Real choose to match, and should Inter decide they're happy to sell. In other words, it gives Inter the autonomy on decision to retain him while Real make sure they don't fuck us over and agree to only sell to a different bidder against the player's wishes.

I'm fairly happy with this in its current form. Better than nothing.

JamDav1982

As I understand, it forces Inter to preferentially accept the offer that Real make should Real choose to match, and should Inter decide they're happy to sell. In other words, it gives Inter the autonomy on decision to retain him while Real make sure they don't fuck us over and agree to only sell to a different bidder against the player's wishes.

I'm fairly happy with this in its current form. Better than nothing.

If Real wanted Hakimi and he wanted to go back he wouldnt be going anywhere against his wishes as would push for Real move.

All that clause does is keep Real updated on specifics of any deal accepted for him to decide if they want to try and match it and get him back.

El Gato

Villarato!
Inter are not at liberty to choose who they sell him on to is what the message is. For example if Hakimi is disgruntled and wants to go back to Real, Inter don't want him to go, but relationship has broken down to the point they might as well try to make money, they can't deal with someone else out of spite.

snowy

Awesome signing for Conte. He totally Hacked that RW the other day and created so many chances. Fastest assist so far this year to Lukaku
Serie A no longer a one horse race

El Gato

Villarato!
I think Hakimi is already among the world's best wingbacks. His attacking output and pace speak for themselves. And he is only 21.

Anyone can have pace today as long as they have the right genes (which isn't that uncommon).

ATM he's got a Bale career arc. He prefers going forward and is likely to get moved up positions if he adds goals to the repertoire. I prefer my fullbacks and wingbacks to be the utility others can rely upon when facing a tough opponent. If a big game comes around, I'd start Azpilicueta, Carvajal, a fullback with endurance and the nous over an attack-first option.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Rumours from an unreliable source according to Inter fans. Trying to destabilize their team while they are doing great.

Andresito

Staff member
"In relation to the information published by Corriere dello Sport about alleged tensions between our club and Inter Milan, Real Madrid C. F. wants to state that such information is flatly false.*The terms of the player?s transfer to Inter are framed within the usual and normal contractual relationships between football clubs. And more in this case with Inter Milan, with whom Real Madrid has always maintained and maintains excellent relations as a historic and friendly club."

Nazario1985

He adapted very fast and turned to be one of the best RB in Europe and just 22 yo.

When i see some barca-fans talking him down .. they should gently remind themselves we have Dest/Roberto.

That 40Mil wasn't a waste for Inter as he is now a pillar, and i can understand now why Conte & Zanetti had hard one for him.

Home of Barca Fans