Barca loans out Paulinho

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It has a mandatory buy clause that is activated before January 1st.

Thanks, but I have read reports from a Chinese media outlet that is familiar with Guangzhou Evergrande that the buy clause is not mandatory and it is just that Evergrande has the option to buy him after a year of loan. And it claims the 50m fee reported by the Spanish media is BS.

???

xXKonan

Thanks, but I have read reports from a Chinese media outlet that is familiar with Guangzhou Evergrande that the buy clause is not mandatory and it is just that Evergrande has the option to buy him after a year of loan. And it claims the 50m fee reported by the Spanish media is BS.

???
From what I've read Guangzhou can't pay the money right now due to some Legal issue. If it is true I could see what the club will deny that there's a mandatory clause in it to avoid a number of problems the club can't do right now.

God Serena

We lost one of the few remaining players with some balls and muscle. Don't know what's the plan now but we better get some steel in.

Balls and muscle are only valuable on players like Casemiro who are still able to function as footballers when they're not pushing people around.

mejji^

Lets be honest, Paulinho should have never been close to Barcelona. He did pretty well and gave everything he had, i wish him a good career and a lot of money. Thanks for the hard work.

jairzinho

He did one season here and contributed more than Gomes, Vidal, Turan, Denis and even Paco. Ran out of steam near the end as he never had an offseason.
Brought something different to the team than what we had before.

gsgosal

We lost one of the few remaining players with some balls and muscle. Don't know what's the plan now but we better get some steel in.

Read this thread tentatively....just hopefully someone can please give me some guidance please. Is this a move Paulinho pushed through or Barca? Is the plan to put in Arthur? Need to raise cash? Or nobody knows?

FC433

Both the club and Paulinho received great offers. He doubled his salary and Barcelona made about 10m profit.

shadows

He has not been such a bad player considering the trash we have had in recent years..he did score some important goals for us..But the 50mn seems like a convenient plant by bartomeu and co to move eyes off their yet another bad deal during their time. They could've kept him as a good bench option however.

booge

He has not been such a bad player considering the trash we have had in recent years..he did score some important goals for us..But the 50mn seems like a convenient plant by bartomeu and co to move eyes off their yet another bad deal during their time. They could've kept him as a good bench option however.

what the fuck is going on with this club when it comes to signing.

i mean what the fuck???

few decades ago barcelona would make signing that are no brainers.

simple buys for big names and sell the shit.

now it's upside down. players that do well get sold. players that do shit get to stay.

and no big name signings like most other clubs do.

it's like some freak show going on at the board.

theres some tight cunt on this board that's stashing some cash away . dodgy .

Home of Barca Fans