Who will win the WC?

Who will win the WC?

• Total voters

Joan

Went with France. Simply seem the best team, imo. Quality and versatile.

FC B

Voted France but think England could do it as well, if not even this time for them then never :lol:

Judoman

Voted Belgium. They have great team and they are showing huge mental stability. France has the best players, but a lot of them are still young. Plus i don t trust Deschamps.

I would be most surprised if England wins it and i will cheer for Croatia.

FCBfan22

Belgium. If Hazard and assist on 2 legs De Bruyne keep performing like they did yesterday, noone can beat them. Deschamps will be France's downfall again.

khaled_a_d

Normally I would say France, but I get this feeling that a team will d a Portugal and win it after easy route, so winner of Croatia and England

serghei

Belgium. Have so many weapons on the counter. Speed, dribbling, great target man. If they keep it tight at the back they'll win.

Blaugranaa

I think Croatia are too tired at this point. Against my own team, Denmark, they didn't impress me much taking into account they had won all of their group games. Maybe Denmark are tougher than most think? We're the only team not to lose against France ;)
England have had an easier draw up to the semis which I think they will benefit from now. They also have the quality in their team and the desire to go all the way. In a final everything can happen. Source: Portugal - France at EC. So with a bit of luck they will go all the way.
Belgium have the best team but they don't have the experience at this stage of the tournament. Very few of their players have been in these situations with their club. But they beat Brazil so of course they have a chance to go all the way. But I think France will beat them.
France have so much class all over the team. They also have the confidence in themselves and I believe they will go all the way because of this.
Chances of winning:
France: 50%
England: 25%
Belgium: 12,5%
Croatia: 12,5%

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
England and France have a very young team that will still be in their prime in four years, but for several Croatia and Belgium players, especially their defence, this is their last chance so I think or hope they will give everything left in the tank.

Croatia v Belgium in the final with Belgium's star power taking them over the line.

Home of Barca Fans