According to COPE from yesterday, Odriozola's release clause was on €40m

[tw]1014533636786475009[/tw]

beck123

Banned
Please better know how to cross.
If he can outpace all the oposition team and score goals, welcome to RM ;D

I heard he is fast.

El Flaco

Carvajal is quite injury prone and was bad during 17/18 season, but was still a starter nonetheless because Achraf isn't good enough.

It's a great signing for Madrid and Odriozola will prove a great competition for the RB spot.

FCBfan22

Please better know how to cross.
If he can outpace all the oposition team and score goals, welcome to RM ;D

I heard he is fast.

You are potentially losing your biggest threat from crosses. So, unless you convert Ramos into a striker, I can't see how you can benefit from that.

But all things considered, he should be an upgrade over Carvajal, who was a liability this season.

Devils

Carvajal when healthy will start and he is still quite young at 26.

There is no way Odriozola will get the needed playing time for a 22 year old.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Great transfer for RM. Carvajal seems to be quiet injury prone and because of that he has been very inconsistent last season.
In addition to that they loaned Hakimi to Dortmund with a buy back option. RB position is set for years.

beck123

Banned
You are potentially losing your biggest threat from crosses. So, unless you convert Ramos into a striker, I can't see how you can benefit from that.

But all things considered, he should be an upgrade over Carvajal, who was a liability this season.

Bale, Benzema and a possibly a new striker should do the work.

Joan

Upgrade over the best RB in the world? Wow, he must be really good then. :D

Home of Barca Fans