Alvaro Odriozola

Trickykid

I meant long term-wise obviously.

Thing is, we've been ruled out by lots of people lots of times ever since Pep left, yet here we are.

Yes, RM's young Spaniards project is tasty, but it still remains to be seen how it all pans out. Some of them are already succeeding but others are heavily failing. Let's see how they do down the road without Cronaldo and in due time, Modric as well. I still don't buy the popular opinion that we're in for a decade of RM dominance.

serghei

I would consider Theo to be that honestly.

Fast but not much else it seems.

Seems to me this Odriozola is made of the same cloth. Fast, pretty strong, but not very creative and limited in terms of game IQ. I wouldn't give any of our RBs atm for this guy.

El Gato

Villarato!
If Barca continue to neglect Spanish talent, Madrid are gonna have a monopoly on this soon enough.

El Gato

Villarato!
I like him, but man I hope he's told to be less of a headless chicken. No Modrić & Lucas next to him means zero cover.

El Gato

Villarato!
This generation of Spanish talent who had 1-2 good years in La Liga are generally proving the hopeful board and fans wrong about them. Theo is the only one out of that group of investments that has taken ownership of the failure and is succeeding in Italy because of it. Marcos was close, but so far no dice in a team that arguably needs a player like him. If anything our Castilla products are doing better than those who seem to have treated their transfer to Madrid as if they won the lottery. Reguilon and Hakimi both doing well and both likely have future here for at least a year. Vallejo flopped in England, but he ain't the first Spaniard to bounce off that league. Ceballos seems a bit too arrogant for his own good, but talent is there so maybe we won't sell if he shows he can be as good or better than Isco.

Spain will have it difficult at the Euros. Not sure who the best Spanish player would even be, now or for the years to come.

Home of Barca Fans