Greetings from USA! I have a question for the Catalans of Barcelona

belae1k

Will a Spanish coat of arms tattoo be a problem in Barcelona?

When I was 19 I got a spanish coat of arms tattoo on my upper back which is clearly visible when I have my shirt off. When I got the tattoo, I had no idea about any of the politcal problems between Catalonia and Spain. I got the tattoo because I have family in Spain and love the culture. Anyways, I now plan on moving to Barcelona and am wondering if this may be an issue. I plan on keeping my shirt on most of the time but am worried about being assaulted if I am shirtless (If I am at the beach or something). Do any of you Catalans think this would be a problem?

Thanks!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Will a Spanish coat of arms tattoo be a problem in Barcelona?

When I was 19 I got a spanish coat of arms tattoo on my upper back which is clearly visible when I have my shirt off. When I got the tattoo, I had no idea about any of the politcal problems between Catalonia and Spain. I got the tattoo because I have family in Spain and love the culture. Anyways, I now plan on moving to Barcelona and am wondering if this may be an issue. I plan on keeping my shirt on most of the time but am worried about being assaulted if I am shirtless (If I am at the beach or something). Do any of you Catalans think this would be a problem?

Thanks!

Welcome!
[MENTION=695]Galning[/MENTION]

Galning

If you meet the wrong crowd it could be a problem but what are the odds?

Welcome by the way!

Home of Barca Fans