Marc Muniesa

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Falcao a shadow of his Primera form yet easily had the best of Muniesa...No shame in getting outplayed by Falcao but the consistency with which the Colombian kept beating him to the ball underscored how the Catalan lacks the quality to be a first team defender for Barcelona

A good kid, only 22 still and seems to have found a home at Stoke...Plus, he's wearing #5

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
CIYF3o0UcAE0V3x.jpg:large

Messi983

Come back to Spain, play well, get signed by Barça. Gonna need a LCB backup for Umtiti sooner or later.

We will but I prefer someone who can stay healthy for more than 2-3 months every season. At this point Muniesa is just a younger version of Vermaelen. Sadly, because I really liked him and had high hopes for him but injuries ruined his career. He's just too injury prone and he'll probably become even more so when he gets older, so I don't see him succeed in top club.

I agree that coming back to Spain in January to club like Betis or Granada is the best for his career right now though. He needs to play regularly when he's healthy and La Liga is physically also not as demanding as PL so maybe he could stay more healthy here.

Home of Barca Fans