Marc Muniesa

maz

I walk the line
I wouldnt say it wasnt a good debut. He got wrongfully dismissed. For the time he was on the field he looked good. Not outstanding, but showed lots of potential.

Galning

I knew I've seen him before and now I finally found out where .

equipacion250608_es.jpg

Presentation of the kits at the beginning of the season :D

nebeer

Love is All
Yesterday, I heard the commentator say Pep rates Muniesa very highly already. The lad looks promising. Hope to see more of him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I didn`t see the replay so can`t say was he the last man when he committed the foul.
Tough luck on the youngster

Evil

Shabazz
This guy is only 16 years old. And for the minutes he played he was extremley solid. Very unfortunate with the card, it was probably fair, but the ref could have easily given a yellow. Sad thing is now he can´t play with the first team until next season because he´s suspended for next match.

I still can´t believe how good he was for a 16 year old, playing against people twice his age and size. Future looks bright my friends.

Warik

At 6ft4 inch tall I don't think many people on the pitch were twice his size Evil :p

Though I get what you mean, he is a bit lanky currently, just like Pique was at his age...Hopefully he'll bulk up.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
He will, the guy is only 16. Imagine in a couple of years, Piqué's height + Puyol's build = we are sorted at CB for a loooong time with him and Big Gerard.

veryfatchocobo

I actually thought that Muniesa was much more composed than both Caceres and Abidal yesterday. He got his tackles right unlike Abidal. When he went in, the leaking stopped completely until the red. That's the power of La Masia.

I bet the future permanent lineup will be Pique-Muniesa and not Pique-Caceres/Henrique. Muniesa is a little injury prone though, not like Marquez, but more like Puyol.

Home of Barca Fans