User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Barca-related Open Thread

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Not much to enjoy there nowadays then with OKC being meh and OU losing the Red River Showdown this year
    I kinda stopped caring for Oklahoma based sports for the most part.

While I did live in this state for most of my life I was born in California and spent a couple of years there during my Middle school days, and I came to closely associate with California based sports teams than here.

Soccer(Football) where I lived in California for the short time had a number of Real Madrid/Barcelona fans though even as far back as 2003-2004. I remember watching the 1998 WC at my Aunts house with my cousin who is a Madridista.

I was a kid in 1998 though but still a pretty good memory.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PSG is eating up a lot of populous states (California, Texas and quite a few on the east coast of the US), my assumption is it was driven by most Neymar shirt sales? Otherwise I can't fathom such.
    Sóc Culer.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Why do we care what American plastics support?

All I see is the usual Qatar FC, Hala Juve and Moneychester United
    Because the US is one of the fastest growing markets for football/soccer and all elite European clubs are vying for presence and growth in that market.

We need the US to help us drive revenues and growth.
    Sóc Culer.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when it comes to support, maybe offtopic a little as its the UK but here in England everywhere i go, i see kids with Barca shirts usually with Messi on the back (used to be Neymar) literally any time im in a town, Barca shirts. new Barca shirts, the old ones with Ronaldinho, i see them more than United these days

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Because the US is one of the fastest growing markets for football/soccer and all elite European clubs are vying for presence and growth in that market.

We need the US to help us drive revenues and growth.

What does this have to do with the fans? Obviously I would care if I was trying to make money of Americans and sell overpriced shirts that cost $1 to make for $99 to them

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our average attendance is going up, very good news

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/football...ans-spectators
    Sóc Culer.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Our average attendance is going up, very good news

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/football...ans-spectators
    Should compare them with matches played against the same opponents last season.

Girona, Sevilla, Bilbao, Inter, and Madrid should attact more spectators than the average match.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a general question and I am posting this where I think relevant to get the proper help.

So I was planning on getting a Busi jersey this season. Want the home one but with long sleeves but here is the rub: I really want the Champions League patches on it. I have plenty of jerseys with La Liga and with this one, I want it with the CL patches. I haven't found any places online who are selling them. Is my best bet buying a normal LS Busi jersey with the La Liga patches on them, buy the CL patches separately and then take it to a store to have them put in on properly? Won't the Beko patch get in the way?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_blaugrana View Post
    Just a general question and I am posting this where I think relevant to get the proper help.

So I was planning on getting a Busi jersey this season. Want the home one but with long sleeves but here is the rub: I really want the Champions League patches on it. I have plenty of jerseys with La Liga and with this one, I want it with the CL patches. I haven't found any places online who are selling them. Is my best bet buying a normal LS Busi jersey with the La Liga patches on them, buy the CL patches separately and then take it to a store to have them put in on properly? Won't the Beko patch get in the way?

classic football shirts have original champions league patches. They have a store in London and on-line store.

Jersey without La Liga patch is available in Nike store in London 100%. i don't know about on-line stores
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Barca Mascot circa 1996:

Puyol #5

#BartomeuDimiteYa
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What monstrosity is that Is he related to gritty?

Every single fan who have once chanted my name at Camp Nou. I've loved every minute of fighting for you.