Barca-related Open Thread

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why do we care what American plastics support?

All I see is the usual Qatar FC, Hala Juve and Moneychester United

Because the US is one of the fastest growing markets for football/soccer and all elite European clubs are vying for presence and growth in that market.

We need the US to help us drive revenues and growth.

Givenchy

when it comes to support, maybe offtopic a little as its the UK but here in England everywhere i go, i see kids with Barca shirts usually with Messi on the back (used to be Neymar) literally any time im in a town, Barca shirts. new Barca shirts, the old ones with Ronaldinho, i see them more than United these days

Messigician

Because the US is one of the fastest growing markets for football/soccer and all elite European clubs are vying for presence and growth in that market.

We need the US to help us drive revenues and growth.

What does this have to do with the fans? Obviously I would care if I was trying to make money of Americans and sell overpriced shirts that cost $1 to make for $99 to them

i_bleed_blaugrana

Just a general question and I am posting this where I think relevant to get the proper help.

So I was planning on getting a Busi jersey this season. Want the home one but with long sleeves but here is the rub: I really want the Champions League patches on it. I have plenty of jerseys with La Liga and with this one, I want it with the CL patches. I haven't found any places online who are selling them. Is my best bet buying a normal LS Busi jersey with the La Liga patches on them, buy the CL patches separately and then take it to a store to have them put in on properly? Won't the Beko patch get in the way?

JerseyAddict

Just a general question and I am posting this where I think relevant to get the proper help.

So I was planning on getting a Busi jersey this season. Want the home one but with long sleeves but here is the rub: I really want the Champions League patches on it. I have plenty of jerseys with La Liga and with this one, I want it with the CL patches. I haven't found any places online who are selling them. Is my best bet buying a normal LS Busi jersey with the La Liga patches on them, buy the CL patches separately and then take it to a store to have them put in on properly? Won't the Beko patch get in the way?

classic football shirts have original champions league patches. They have a store in London and on-line store.

Jersey without La Liga patch is available in Nike store in London 100%. i don't know about on-line stores

Devils

Barca Mascot circa 1996:

46302964_1502570516553930_8146821544761360384_n.jpg

Joan

[tw]1080071413342617600[/tw]

Not a bad question to ask. What are yours?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans