Barca-related Open Thread

frog-fcb

Good for you! Congrats!

Did you automatically become a member after the 3rd year of holding the commitment card?

I went through the route of being in a penya for three years itsway better and you dont have to go to the club every year to reapply for your commitment card a lot cheaper also

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I went through the route of being in a penya for three years itsway better and you dont have to go to the club every year to reapply for your commitment card a lot cheaper also

Hmmm, I didn’t know you could do that. I didn’t check with my local penya but I don’t mind going to Barcelona once a year to renew the commitment card. I have been trying to contact the OAB office to pay my 2019 due as I didn’t receive any notifications to pay online and they apparently are in no rush to get my money.

Congrats once again! :rockon:

frog-fcb

Hmmm, I didn’t know you could do that. I didn’t check with my local penya but I don’t mind going to Barcelona once a year to renew the commitment card. I have been trying to contact the OAB office to pay my 2019 due as I didn’t receive any notifications to pay online and they apparently are in no rush to get my money.

Congrats once again! :rockon:

Keep at them incase they look at it as the card not being continually held how long have you had the commitment card

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Keep at them incase they look at it as the card not being continually held how long have you had the commitment card

Yeah, that is my worry, I don't want them to tell me that I am breaking my 3-year-cycle because of not getting the 2019 payment.

I have had my commitment card for about two years (got my commitment card in 2017, did my first renewal at the OAB office last October).

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Interesting.

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/en/news/981315/fc-barcelona-promotes-an-intelligent-ticket-sales-model

The purchase of seats will now be made by selecting the area of ​​the Stadium, and despite not being able to choose the exact seat at the time of acquisition, the system always guarantees the final availability of tickets in the selected areas. The Club will confirm the seat purchased at least 48 hours before the match.

I am not sure how this part will work out for us, it doesn't sound like a good idea to me that people can't select their exact seats at the time of purchasing tickets. We could see a reduction in tickets sales because of this.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
So given that we've most probably secured the signing of De Jong, we should go for a back-up LB in the summer, a CB if Umtiti's problems don't disappear, and a relatively young CF. Possibly a new second GK as well. Think the sold ones will be Cillesen, Vermaelen, Rakitic, Denis, Rafinha, Malcom, and Samper leaves on a free. There is a slight possibility of selling Coutinho as well.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
France Football ranked us as the 2nd biggest football club in the world, behind Real Madrid, based on the following categories:

Number of players in current squad to have won a World Cup
Continent level titles won (eg. Champions League)
Shirts sold per year.
Annual revenue.
Record transfers fee paid.
Average attendance.
Market value of current squad
Ballon d'Or trophies won since 1956
Social media following
Clubs with biggest mythical status

DzJJwKzXcAMG2vk.png:large

While it is not surprising that Real Madrid is ahead of us simply because of the number of CL trophies won in the last several years, I'd like to see data for most of the other categories.

KingLeo10

France Football ranked us as the 2nd biggest football club in the world, behind Real Madrid, based on the following categories:

Number of players in current squad to have won a World Cup
Continent level titles won (eg. Champions League)
Shirts sold per year.
Annual revenue.
Record transfers fee paid.
Average attendance.
Market value of current squad
Ballon d'Or trophies won since 1956
Social media following
Clubs with biggest mythical status

DzJJwKzXcAMG2vk.png:large

While it is not surprising that Real Madrid is ahead of us simply because of the number of CL trophies won in the last several years, I'd like to see data for most of the other categories.

I would put the 9 historical European football clubs in this order.

1) Real Madrid
2) Barcelona
3) Bayern Munich
4) AC Milan/ Juventus/ Man United
5) Liverpool
6) Inter Milan
7) Ajax

For me, City, Chelsea, and PSG need another 20-25 years of solid, winning history to enter this company. Don't care about shirt sales, or instagram followers, or fake revenues.

Home of Barca Fans