Barca-related Open Thread

Raketa10

Unfortunately only dramatic fiasco (going out of CL in a group stage) would force them to fire Valverde and put someone in charge who would actually know how to handle these players. This board is a joke and this manager is definitely the worst Barca had as long as I can remember. As I said many times before, we have a fantastic squad (except LB backup) but the way Valverde is leading this team is unacceptable. Our team is in total anarchy and it looks like some players don't even know what position should they hold during the game. Another problem IMHO is that physical condition of some players is way bellow the required level so I wonder what the hell is our coaching stuff doing in training sessions?

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Btw. I looked and couldnt find any quotes from either Messi (captain) nor Pique (culprit). Noone is held accountable. They've been pampered too much over the years.

ini4ever

Typical Catalan press reaction, not caring about your own club itself instead let's focus on Madrid's loss. I don't see Messi comes out and do that unless it's Argentina lol but he made it clear club should focus on CL this year i guess that's a good start for him.

Andrew M

Btw. I looked and couldnt find any quotes from either Messi (captain) nor Pique (culprit). Noone is held accountable. They've been pampered too much over the years.

Tbf, we don't know what's being said in private. I know it might give us fans some catharsis to see some dramatic quotes in the press, but I'm not sure it's helpful.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So who is responsible for atrocious planning with signings of Malcom and Vidal? Abidal, Valverde? Guy at the top who has no clue about football?

I don't see any questions about responsibility being raised in Catalan press.

Messigician

So who is responsible for atrocious planning with signings of Malcom and Vidal? Abidal, Valverde? Guy at the top who has no clue about football?

I don't see any questions about responsibility being raised in Catalan press.

Nothing wrong with the signings tbh. Just the coach doesnt use them I'm sure if they need to play they ai do a good job.

FCBfan22

According to La Gazzetta, we want Monchi to replace Pep Segura at sporting director position next season.

xXKonan

Lol PSG in Oklahoma.

Never seen anyone rock a PSG jersey here or even talk about them. I have seen a couple of Barcelona Jerseys though which is shocking considering Oklahoma is one of those states that consider Football being an Elementary-Middle School-HS sport and nothing else.

It's all about Basketball and College (American) Football/NFL and Nascar.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lol PSG in Oklahoma.

Never seen anyone rock a PSG jersey here or even talk about them. I have seen a couple of Barcelona Jerseys though which is shocking considering Oklahoma is one of those states that consider Football being an Elementary-Middle School-HS sport and nothing else.

It's all about Basketball and College (American) Football/NFL and Nascar.

Not much to enjoy there nowadays then with OKC being meh and OU losing the Red River Showdown this year :p

xXKonan

Not much to enjoy there nowadays then with OKC being meh and OU losing the Red River Showdown this year :p
I kinda stopped caring for Oklahoma based sports for the most part.

While I did live in this state for most of my life I was born in California and spent a couple of years there during my Middle school days, and I came to closely associate with California based sports teams than here. :lol:

Soccer(Football) where I lived in California for the short time had a number of Real Madrid/Barcelona fans though even as far back as 2003-2004. I remember watching the 1998 WC at my Aunts house with my cousin who is a Madridista.

I was a kid in 1998 though but still a pretty good memory.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
PSG is eating up a lot of populous states (California, Texas and quite a few on the east coast of the US), my assumption is it was driven by most Neymar shirt sales? Otherwise I can't fathom such.

Home of Barca Fans