User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Victor Font

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackle View Post
    He probably is, if not he's reading at least Twitter.

Pandering to the lowest common denominator is going to burn him in the end.

His rhetoric will get old and stale very quickly. His lack of actual insights and vision other than "Cruyff and La Masia good, Barto bad" will come to light in short order and thankfully the socis are smarter than the average plastic fan that don't know our anthem or any chants.
    Out of curiosity do you feel Bartomeu's Barca is a success? As I struggle to see what model they actually have other than over reliance on Messi and an aging core that never seems to get addressed. I'm genuinely curious, as predominantly i am a Villa fan so I guess I don't follow day-to-day like most fans on here, however I have followed Barca since 98 and I feel the club has somewhat lost a lot of what made it successful. It's like the club had baron times, then found a model and formula that worked only to destroy it again somewhat.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He probably is, if not he's reading at least Twitter.

His rhetoric will get old and stale very quickly. His lack of actual insights and vision other than "Cruyff and La Masia good, Barto bad" will come to light in short order and thankfully the socis are smarter than the average plastic fan that don't know our anthem or any chants.
    And whats Bartomeus vision? And how did his insight and vision result in the current squad, Valverde and their back to back CL embarrassments?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tackle View Post
    he probably is, if not he's reading at least twitter.

His rhetoric will get old and stale very quickly. His lack of actual insights and vision other than "cruyff and la masia good, barto bad" will come to light in short order and thankfully the socis are smarter than the average plastic fan that don't know our anthem or any chants.
    ban this guy
    Bartomeu Dimissió

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pepi View Post
    ban this guy
    Reported for harassment.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reported for harassment.

I dare you to continue your trolling. Let's see what happens.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Víctor Font (Barça presidential candidate) on Twitter: "There is a pre-agreement with the player (Griezmann) in February, but no financial capability to sign him now. And you want Neymar as well? If the club is in good shape, why the loans?"