Administrator
Staff member
Antoine-Griezmann-barcelonista-Thiago-Alcantara_TINIMA20120817_0026_18.jpg

Which one should we get?

(could have had both for 5 mil.) :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Tough poll.

Depends on whether you want to give Suarez another chance at redeeming himself with a better midfield or think he's finished and that we need to move on.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Tough poll.

Depends on whether you want to give Suarez another chance at redeeming himself with a better midfield or think he's finished and that we need to move on.

Yeah. And both are probably now or never. I'd again revert to Messi as everything depends which role will he play in coming years. AMC or CF.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Griezmann is the better player, but I think Thiago takes a bigger load off Messi's shoulders (if he can stay fit) and just makes it a lot easier for him.

Very tough choice. I wouldn't be decisive either way.

Trickykid

I don't see why they should be mutually exclusive, but I have more faith in our board eventually being able to adequately replace Suarez than them finding a better solution to our midfield woes than Thiago, so I'd go with the latter.

jamrock

Thiago, greizman isn't really needed but the price is so good you have to sign a player of that caliber.

Vilarrubi

If it HAS to be one or the other Thiago.

I prefer Griezmann but our midfield is more of an issue than our attack.

henias

Thiago for sure, first of all, what are the realistic chances of Suarez getting benched? People'll be like: "he scored 32 goals, we dont need an upgrade!" although Suarez isn't quite the same as before. This guy is hampering our attack too much when he isnt scoring goals.

But Thiago would still be a more urgent replacement because of how lacking our midfield is.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Honestly if Griezmann performs at the world class level thats expected of a player of his caliber and at the stage he's in in his career there's nothing anyone can do to keep him off pitch. If not Suarez, someone else will be sacrificed, unfortunately.

snowy

Send all the high-wage guzzling dead-weights for ... processing.

MB2.jpgMB2.jpg

Straight-Swap Pistolero for el Uruguayo. Get the mate ready.

Take the Digne+50 for Thiago and swap Paco+Arda+Deulo+a pair of Iniesta's cleats for Savic.

Release the Hounds gnagnagnagnanaaaannnnnn

Home of Barca Fans