Thomas Delaney

Trickykid

Name: Thomas Delaney
Nationality: Danish
Height: 1.82
Position: CM

imagescaler

Classic box-to-box midfielder who scores a decent amount of goals.
He started his career at FCK (FC Copenhagen) where he advanced through their youth system to the senior team, where he quickly became the focal point and won a shitload of titles before he eventually moved to Werder.
He has just completed his move from Werder Bremen to Dortmund for 20m.

He was pretty damn good at a terrible Werder side - and he's been great for our national side as well - but I'm not sure how he'll carry himself at a much, much better team like Dortmund.
[MENTION=17059]Blaugrana Bull[/MENTION], [MENTION=19371]Yannik[/MENTION], [MENTION=7430]DennyCrane[/MENTION] or anyone else who might have some insight on the Buli, do you think he'll succeed there?

DennyCrane

He will, quote me on that. Very physical, confident player - precisely the qualities BVB lacks atm. Good with headers too.

Trickykid

He will, quote me on that. Very physical, confident player - precisely the qualities BVB lacks atm. Good with headers too.

Yeah, he's a solid player, no doubt. Not afraid to be a leader either.
For the sake of our national side, I hope you're right.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Delaney has a great attitude. Bremen fans loved him and were hoping for him to stay or at least hoped for more money.
I agree with DennyCrane about his strengths and would add that his technique is not bad either. I expect him to succeed at Dortmund.

Trickykid

Delaney has a great attitude. Bremen fans loved him and were hoping for him to stay or at least hoped for more money.
I agree with DennyCrane about his strengths and would add that his technique is not bad either. I expect him to succeed at Dortmund.

Cheers man - good to know that he's valued.

Home of Barca Fans