Hakim Ziyech

Xaviniesta

A player in our team who runs? yes please

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/yrvjo/uopdem" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

mia7007

He can play as RW when we need to rest Messi.
RM when we play 4-4-2.
RW when Messi is playing and we are playing 4-2-3-1
He is just 23, so even if he will not play a lot now he will be a starter soon
This talent for 35m is not something we should miss

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Unless he can play as an AMF we'll have the same issue as we have with Coutinho, but i think he'll work there since he has the stamina and presses well. It will be worthwhile for 35m if we didn't already have Coutinho etc. If we Sell Coutinho i think we should buy 100%.

ziyech-fdj-arthur (or as i like to name it the anti bbz) would be a very technical midfield who can hold on to the ball very well and play through the press fairly easily as well as offering movement... Personally i think ndombele would give us better balance overall against different types of opposition/tactics.

That midfield would be solid but do you honestly see Valverde doing that (which is why Im against his signing).

Xaviniesta

Yikes, if people thought Coutinho was slow wait until they see this guy

it's not about speed it's about work ethic. coutinho at barca clearly doesn't run as much as ziyech does for ajax

but you wouldn't know that anyways since you're too busy faking quotes on here

Messigician

it's not about speed it's about work ethic. coutinho at barca clearly doesn't run as much as ziyech does for ajax

but you wouldn't know that anyways since you're too busy faking quotes on here

Coutinho was known for work ethic at Liverpool too, you think Klopp would want to use lazy players?

Riordon

Why are nobody in for him? 35m is nothing. Talking about pure football abilities, he arguably had a bigger impact on the Ajax success last year than De Ligt and Jong, not talking potential. If he has another season like last year and the price is 35m, we should consider it. Plays midfield in 433, wings, false 9. Can’t understand nobody are in for him

Messi983

Why are nobody in for him? 35m is nothing. Talking about pure football abilities, he arguably had a bigger impact on the Ajax success last year than De Ligt and Jong, not talking potential. If he has another season like last year and the price is 35m, we should consider it. Plays midfield in 433, wings, false 9. Can’t understand nobody are in for him

I've read Monchi wanted him but Ziyech didn't want to go to Sevilla. Dortmund also wanted him in January but Ajax didn't let him go during the season and now in summer they've signed Thorgan Hazard and Julian Brandt instead.

Also, Ziyech has renewed his contract with Ajax 10 days ago so don't know if he still has a buyout clause.

JPM85

I've read Monchi wanted him but Ziyech didn't want to go to Sevilla. Dortmund also wanted him in January but Ajax didn't let him go during the season and now in summer they've signed Thorgan Hazard and Julian Brandt instead.

Also, Ziyech has renewed his contract with Ajax 10 days ago so don't know if he still has a buyout clause.

He will cost around 40-50M if we would want to buy him, which won't make sense as we have Rafinha.

Ziyech can play dominant at Ajax, but here he would just be a minor squad player (Messi, Griezman, Dembele will all be starters in front of him).
This role is perfectly occupied by Rafinha, and I think they are both as talented.

If we are in for a real winger type player, go for Bergwijn or Neres from Dutch league.

Riordon

I don’t think the 35m thing was a clause but a verbal agreement, still think he is available for that amount. Would like to see him as a our most advanced midfielder in the Iniesta/Laudrup role, unlike Coutinho and other CAMS, he can actually run and defend. Passes the eye test and has incredible stats for Ajax.

A juego de posicion player.

EdmondDantes

He will cost around 40-50M if we would want to buy him, which won't make sense as we have Rafinha.

Ziyech can play dominant at Ajax, but here he would just be a minor squad player (Messi, Griezman, Dembele will all be starters in front of him).
This role is perfectly occupied by Rafinha, and I think they are both as talented.

If we are in for a real winger type player, go for Bergwijn or Neres from Dutch league.

I think Ziyech would be perfect for Arsenal. But they got Ceballos now, and Ozil is still there despite the fact Unai doesn't rate him much.

Riordon

Fantastic assist today and great goal the other day. This guy has made the Eredivisie his own and is by far the best Ajax player over the last three years. Yes, he is better for Ajax than De Jong ever was. Its quite insane nobody has snapped him yet when he has been available for 30m for a long time. Passes both the eye-test and has elite stats(WHoScored)

clemente

There has to be a reason nobody bought him, he is probably very well rounded but doesn't have any weapons, like how Denis was in Villareal.

Home of Barca Fans