Cristian Pavón

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Cristian Pavón (born 21 January 1996) is an Argentine footballer who plays as a forward for Boca Juniors.

0122_pavon_boca_g_fb-650x446.jpg

whoscored: https://www.whoscored.com/Players/236295/Show/Cristian-Pav%C3%B3n

transfermarkt:https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/cristian-pavon/profil/spieler/373170

One of the players to watch at this World Cup. Praised by Messi, Pavon can have a breakthrough tournament this summer if Sampaoli decides to bench Di Maria for him.

xXKonan

According to Radio Continental we have made some contacts with Boca Juniors to know the value of his release clause.

Not sure how reliable the source is but that is interesting.

mia7007

Why we keep targeting South American players
We already have an issue with non EU players, why we are complicating it more and more

xXKonan

Why we keep targeting South American players
We already have an issue with non EU players, why we are complicating it more and more
He apparently possesses an italian passport so he won't count as a Non-EU player.

Joan

Don't know if it's true, but I read it was 35 m on reddit, Boca fans were talking about him leaving.

Is Radio Continental reliable? If I was a journalist, I would link him to Barca after Messi's interviews.

After all, you know who decides about transfers in Barca. :troll:

Last edited:

Messi983

I prefer him over Rodrygo.

It's possible we're looking at Pavon as a backup plan if we won't get Griezmann. He's versatile and could play all positions upfront so he would probably get more minutes than Paco. It's possible his price will go way up if he'll have a good WC so if we are seriously considering him we should try to reach some kind of pre-deal with Boca before that. Of course it also depends on if he really has Italian passport as [MENTION=19222]xXKonan[/MENTION] mentioned. If he doesn't then we won't have a place for him.

M

MessiCam

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] will have a cadenza.

He’s about the size of Messi...

On the flip side he works hard off the ball.

Catta

If he has a great WC, would be a good alternative to Griezmann. By only looking at his stats, he is already a good player

mia7007

If we are interested m, but him now before WC. His price may raise
If he has Italian passport it will be good to bring him as backup forward and sell Munir and Alcacer

henias

He reminds me of Pedro, honestly it's no brainer that he should play on the LW instead of Dick Mariah

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Good talent, but we don't need a player like him. If we're going to sign a forward it should be a goalscorer.

Joan

Some highlights:

[youtube]iiAMOFUS4NQ[/youtube]

He's fast, great dribbler and creator but poor finishing, right? In their league, of course.

Donatello

If our board really wants to sign an attacker this summer, its basically going to be either Pavon, Rodrygo or Griezmann. Everyone prefers Griezz in between those 3, but looks like it may not happen.

We should rather sign a midfielder who can strengthen our mid and sign Rodrygo (if we can get him for ~30m) who is 17 & can prove to be a Messi successor or Pavon who may be willing to be our vasquez (by sitting on bench when needed) & will be cheap as well.

IMO, its a more logical option because, an attacker isn't a priority, we need a good MF, which should be a priority. And we could sign Rodrygo (or Pavon) for the remaining budget, thus securing a young talent (counts as an attacker too, which the board wants) plus strengthening midfield.

I prefer Pavon over Rodrygo, considering our needs. He can open defences for Messi as well, plus he proves great defensive contribution. What do you guys think ?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans