Flop of the tournament: Kane

DennyCrane

The official FIFA awards

Golden ball (Best player): Isco

Golden boot (Top scorer): Neymar

Golden glove (Best goalkeeper): de Gea

Best young player (Under 21 at the beginning of the calender year): Mbappé

The Barçaforum awards

Surprise of the tournament (a player that few expected to be one of the stars of the tournament): Iago Aspas

The Poborsky award (a player coming from (relative) obscurity who has a great tournament and gets sold to a European powerhouse for silly money, only to flunk badly there): Vinícius Júnior :pep:

Flop of the tournament: Higuain

Joan

The Poborsky award (a player coming from (relative) obscurity who has a great tournament and gets sold to a European powerhouse for silly money, only to flunk badly there): Vinícius Júnior :pep:

Is Vinicius in the squad?

Catta

The official FIFA awards

Golden ball (Best player): Messi

Golden boot (Top scorer): Griezmann

Golden glove (Best goalkeeper): Lloris

Best young player (Under 21 at the beginning of the calender year): Gabriel Jesus

The Barçaforum awards

Surprise of the tournament (a player that few expected to be one of the stars of the tournament): Rodrigo

The Poborsky award (a player coming from (relative) obscurity who has a great tournament and gets sold to a European powerhouse for silly money, only to flunk badly there): Mitrovic

Flop of the tournament: Cristiano

JerseyAddict

Golden boot (Top scorer): Neymar

Golden glove (Best goalkeeper): De Gea

Best young player (Under 21 at the beginning of the calender year): Mbappe

Flop of the tournament: CR77777777

Hektor

Golden boot (Top scorer): Messi

Golden glove (Best goalkeeper): De Gea

Best young player (Under 21 at the beginning of the calendar year): Dembélé

Flop of the tournament: CR7

Messi983

The official FIFA awards

Golden ball (Best player): CR7

Golden boot (Top scorer): CR7

Golden glove (Best goalkeeper): Neuer

Best young player (Under 21 at the beginning of the calender year): Rashford

The Barçaforum awards

Surprise of the tournament (a player that few expected to be one of the stars of the tournament): Lucas Vazquez

The Poborsky award (a player coming from (relative) obscurity who has a great tournament and gets sold to a European powerhouse for silly money, only to flunk badly there): Meza

Flop of the tournament: Messi

CanadianBlaugrana

The official FIFA awards

The Barçaforum awards

Surprise of the tournament (a player that few expected to be one of the stars of the tournament): Lucas Vazquez

The Poborsky award (a player coming from (relative) obscurity who has a great tournament and gets sold to a European powerhouse for silly money, only to flunk badly there): Meza

Flop of the tournament: Messi...after one game. Fuck off you bandwagon shit!

Messi983

Flop of the tournament: Messi...after one game. Fuck off you bandwagon shit!

calma_o_2552845.jpg

I predicted this before the start of WC. I wish Messi the best but I think Argentina will fail and he'll be the main culprit for that in most people minds.

Joan

The official FIFA awards

The Barçaforum awards

My, my...

:worthy: :worthy:

All hail Messi983

FCBfan22

My, my...

:worthy: :worthy:

All hail Messi983

Well, there is still a lot wrong with that post.

Neuer won't get the golden glove (Germany's defence is shambles), Rashford will barely play (as things look now), Vasquez is shite and surely nobody will buy Meza after today.

:D

Joan

Well, there is still a lot wrong with that post.

Neuer won't get the golden glove (Germany's defence is shambles), Rashford will barely play (as things look now), Vasquez is shite and surely nobody will buy Meza after today.

:lol:

You are just like Messi fanboys. Trying to discredit Ronaldo's performances by showing random stats.

Once again, Messi 983 :worthy:

FCBfan22

:lol:

You are just like Messi fanboys. Trying to discredit Ronaldo's performances by showing random stats.

Once again, Messi 983 :worthy:

?!?!

Where did I discredit Ronaldo? He is the best player of the tournament together with Costa so far IMO and I haven't said that. I just pointed out that those predictions are not all correct.

Joan

?!?!

Where did I discredit Ronaldo? He is the best player of the tournament together with Costa so far IMO and I haven't said that. I just pointed out that those predictions are not all correct.

You didn't. :lol: Just saying you discredit Messi983 like Messi fanboys discredit Ronaldo. A (bad) joke. :p

Home of Barca Fans