xXKonan

Benjamin+Pavard+VfB+Stuttgart+Team+Presentation+n6KpC436bpUl.jpg

Full name: Benjamin Pavard

Date of birth: March 28, 1996

Place of birth: Maubeuge, France

Height: 1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)

Playing position:Centre Back/Right Back

Current Club: VfB Stuttgart

Born in Maubeuge, France, Benjamin Pavard came through Lille OSC youth setup and made his senior debut for the team on January 31,2015 against FC Nantes playing the full game in a 1–1 away draw. Pavard would only make 24 appearances in all competitions for Ligue 1 side Lille before transferring to German side VfB Stuttgart on August 30, 2016.

Considered a versatile defender, Capable of playing not just at CB but also at Right back. According to the latest rumors, Arsenal and Bayern are interested in the young defender but according to Bild, Stuttgart wants over 60 Million euros for the young defender if he were to leave this summer.

JohnS

Rumours that Liverpool are already looking at him although I doubt anybody will pay the asking price of 60 million Euros

Yannik

One of the newcomers of the season. Very impressive defender, will play at a top club in the near future, no doubt.

Catta

We should target this guy, was great whenever I watched him, would take him before De Light and Lenglet. There were rumors that Bayern want him for 25 mil.

snowy

With Sidibé hurt, he might be a starter for the Australia match.

Looks solid. Umtiti and Digne could hook us up.

Messi983

We should target this guy, was great whenever I watched him, would take him before De Light and Lenglet. There were rumors that Bayern want him for 25 mil.

And Stuttgart apparently wants 50M. But knowing the BL clubs it's more likely they'll end up selling to Bayern for 15M than to any foreign club including us for 40M.

Catta

Would have been perfect for Barca, can play both RB and CB, could slowly phase out Pique, and would also allow Roberto to play more as a CM.

Donatello

But we are after Lenglet, doubt its going to happen. Plus, 4 matches aren't enough to prove whether he is a starter material or not.

xXKonan

Stuttgart wants a lot of money for him a lot more than what we are paying for Lenglet.

But I like his versatility being able to comfortably play in two positions. He reminds me of his fellow compatriot Lucas Hernandez who also can play as a CB but also as a LB.

Devils

Surely the goal of the tournament so far.

The technique and execution of that finish was insane.

MTL_Barca

Tbh i think he is by far their worst defender this tournament. He did very good as CB at Stuttgart but i don't get the WC hype. He is a great talent and i'd like to see him at Barca but at WC i'm not impressed and 50-60M is still a crazy fee for a defender.

Yeah nice goal but that doesn't say a thing about his overall quality, all kind of players have scored amazing goals in their career. Besides that he was the weakpoint of France again imo.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Tbh i think he is by far their worst defender this tournament. He did very good as CB at Stuttgart but i don't get the WC hype. He is a great talent and i'd like to see him at Barca but at WC i'm not impressed and 50-60M is still a crazy fee for a defender.

Yeah nice goal but that doesn't say a thing about his overall quality, all kind of players have scored amazing goals in their career. Besides that he was the weakpoint of France again imo.

You answered it yourself. He is a CB, but is playing as a right back for France.

Home of Barca Fans