Robert Prosinecki

R

Red Devil

Ex Barca and Real player in my opinion one of the most underated players of all time Robert Prosinecki . Whats your opinion on him ?

Looked a real lazy player but carried as much skill as Zidane without a doubt its a shame he didnt take his career more seriously because he would of been one of the all time greats .

So Barca fans whats your views on Prosinecki ?

Last edited:

roll

Tryin` to be hated
It`s Prosinecki, not Prosenicki...
One of many great ex-Yugoslavia players. Indeed he is underrated.
My nickname was Prosinecki when I was very young....I had really great technique back in those days...:lol:

R

Red Devil

It`s Prosinecki, not Prosenicki...
One of many great ex-Yugoslavia players. Indeed he is underrated.
My nickname was Prosinecki when I was very young....I had really great technique back in those days...:lol:

Changed for you !!:banghead:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Prosinecki won the Champions League with Crvena Zvezda, bronze medal at WC 1998 with Croatia and was proclaimed the best young player in his time. He was lazy, even for 90s standards when those type of players still weren`t extinct. Rui Costa, Boban, Savicevic, Moller... If he hadn`t smoked few packs of cigarettes per day he would have probably been even better.

beef-supreme

Prosinecki won the Champions League with Crvena Zvezda, bronze medal at WC 1998 with Croatia and was proclaimed the best young player in his time. He was lazy, even for 90s standards when those type of players still weren`t extinct. Rui Costa, Boban, Savicevic, Moller... If he hadn`t smoked few packs of cigarettes per day he would have probably been even better.

Same would go for Cruyff I'd suspect then - he would smoke a cigarette at the half-time interval wouldn't he? I don't think that constant Alves-style energeticness would have been required for his role anyway, but it can always be said that minus the cigarettes, he could have been something even better.

R

Red Devil

Gonna move the thread to Barca history

I just wanted you Barca lads to respect I do know alot about players who have played for your club .

For me he was a joy to watch I used to love his ability to control drag the ball and flick pass it to opponents as if he was playing with fresh air . Look back at some of his skills and goals on Youtube what a joy of a player .

Him and Suker were my hero's as a teenager Ive played as a striker for 18 years and I would try for hours to score the goal Suker scored against Schmeichel in euro 1996.

And before you say anything I know Suker was a Real striker.

Home of Barca Fans