Tanguy Ndombele

Laplacian

dudes we just got coutinho and you guys want to replace him already? lol. Anyways Ndombele is pretty badass, great technique, instincts, good vision, and great physicality.

Riordon

Fantastic again against City. Really dominant. Aouar very good too and two years younger. Right now Ndombele is better tho.

We must get one of them IMO. If we get Frenkie, get Aouar. If we dont get Frenkie, get Ndombele.

They dominated the City midfield yesterday as they did in the first leg.

F.Mendy very good too.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Agreed, not the same attributes as FDJ but an excellent Plan B option if Pep & City land the dutchman. Problem is, both players will have shortage of suitors

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
They have already rejected 50M offer last summer

So somewhere between 60-80 mil?

I'm somewhat worn out on these young and promising players. I would rather we buy a more proven midfielder for that kind of money. I think we have enough young prospects at the moment, our focus should be developing them to their utmost potential.

I don't know how that will be possible with this lukewarm coach of ours.

BBZ8800

I see that we have more and more posts on our forum:
Ndombele is a no brainer.
But our stupid board won't react.
They should all be fired.
We should pay whatever it takes for him, it is worth it in this market.

Yet, 4 Months ago, we had 2 posts about him in a whole topic.
So, he went from: no one cares about him to => he is a no brainer, our board are full of idiots in just 4 Months :lol:

Let's refresh memories of our users with exactly the same flavor of the Month cases in the past:

When we bought Dembele, and when Liverpool was rejecting us, a lot of guys here said: BUY Thomas Lemar! He is the future! This is a no brainer!
With Dembele and Lemar, we are set for 10 years! (Yeah, for 10 years of mysery on Arsenal's level of quality).
His price was 100M in that moment...

2 summers ago, we had 100s of posts about the next Xavi, a mighty Seri from French league.
He was dominating their league like crazy, played passes like Xavi, controlled the game like Xavi.
By many, he was our savior, a perfect replacement for Xavi.
A no brainer, the board is filled with idiots who are missing this opportunity and are reluctant to pay "only" 40M for this gem.
Today, this wizzard plays for mighty Fulham, and he turned into the best midfielder in the world ;)

A few Months ago, Goretzka was also a no brainer.
Our board was asked to do EVERYTHING what they can, to bring this guy.
I mean, because a talent like him will not come around anytime soon.

For some time, Fabinho was here also a no brainer.
Such a quality and versatile player, who is better than all of our players and who can play at all positions.

In terms of coaches, Sampaoli was a savior, a no brainer, the best thing since sliced bread, and our idiot board haven't realized that and signed him after 3 Months of his good spell at Sevilla :lol:
Oh, and he played so beautiful...
A one season wonder Jardim was also loved here for some time, until he was later sacked and hired by... oh wait, he wasn't hired by anyone.
Lately we have Setien as a new no brainer...

Semedo was a no brainer.
Long time ago, Denis was a no brainer.
Arthur was a no brainer.
Ok, he seems to be 1 out of 5 or 1 out of 10 "no brainers" that actually worked.

So, not only that people are jumping to hype trains too easily, but also, what surprises me every time, is as if people have some collective way of thinking.
Until 10 days ago, Alena was the best thing ever. For ALMOST EVERYONE.
Stupid EV won't play him, let's sack EV blah blah.
And from a few days ago, people suddenly changed their minds that Alena is just okish, and not as good.
And suddenly, Puig is everything what Alena was for the last 2-3 years :lol:
Wtf, seriously?
Also, if Alena is really meh suddenly, does that mean that our Ernie was right for not playing him? (A coach knows the best?)

For years we have been reading: Alena this, Alena that. He is so different than all other prospects.
He was involved in all other crazy lineups from the future (De Jong, Arthur, Alena, insert your favorite player here).
And everything changed in a few days.

What is worse, it is not as if 2-3 guys here suddenly changed their mind about Alena.
It is more like a majority collectively "decided" that he is not THE ONE anymore. And now, Puig is the new ONE.

Do people seriously watch all these players and have their OWN opinion about them?
Or do you just read forums and covers of MD and Sport, and when everyone start to like/hype a player, you like them too?

I mean, this guy Ndombele is a perfect example.
I am not saying that he is good or bad, but it just baffles me how he turned from "no one" into a "no brainer" and we should splash 50-80M for him in 4 Months.
And our future suddenly depends on whether or not we will sign a mighty Ndombele...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans