Tanguy Ndombele

Joan

Of course they invest. They invest in usually low risk high reward players who they often sell once they improve.

Lyon, as such, with all those 'great' players is posing no threat. They 19 points behind PSG.

Joan

I have already argued on this board that such strategies rarely improve the league. Right after Monaco's season.

Look where they are now.

Sometimes you'll struck a gold mine, but most likely you'll finish 20 points behind the only serious team in the league which keeps its best players.

Jair Ventura

Of course they invest. They invest in usually low risk high reward players who they often sell once they improve.

Lyon, as such, with all those 'great' players is posing no threat. They 19 points behind PSG.

Napoli and Dortmund aren’t consistent threats to Bayern or Juventus. That means they aren’t good clubs, correct? According to your logic.

Joan

Said all I needed to here:
I have already argued on this board that such strategies rarely improve the league. Right after Monaco's season.

Look where they are now.

Sometimes you'll struck a gold mine, but most likely you'll finish 20 points behind the only serious team in the league which keeps its best players.

Porque

Just seen the PSG score against Guingamp. Who was that nutter who said you don't get those type of scores in Ligue1 when Barcelona beat Huesca 8-2.

Joan

Napoli has tried to keep its best players continually showing ambition. For instance, them refusing a 100 mil offer for Koulibaly.

But it's similar. Once you start selling your best players your results will most likely oscillate and your level drop. Was the case with Dortmund. Now with Monaco. I don't think that's the way forwrd.

Jair Ventura

Napoli has tried to keep its best players continually showing ambition. For instance, them refusing a 100 mil offer for Koulibaly.

But it's similar. Once you start selling your best players your results will most likely oscillate and your level drop. Was the case with Dortmund. Now with Monaco. I don't think that's the way forwrd.

Manager aside, would you rather have Lyon’s team or Napoli’s?

Home of Barca Fans