Tanguy Ndombele

Laplacian

Looks like some forum users here called it, he is certainly the real deal and will be the rock of Spurs for the next few years. This guy is genuinely insane. A complete, all rounded midfielder.

vuji_31

Doubt he will be there for long time.

I see him as great CM, but he have a lot priblems with atitude and fitness level

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
A few Months ago, Goretzka was also a no brainer.
Our board was asked to do EVERYTHING what they can, to bring this guy.
I mean, because a talent like him will not come around anytime soon.

For some time, Fabinho was here also a no brainer.
Such a quality and versatile player, who is better than all of our players and who can play at all positions.

I mean, this guy Ndombele is a perfect example.
I am not saying that he is good or bad, but it just baffles me how he turned from "no one" into a "no brainer" and we should splash 50-80M for him in 4 Months.
And our future suddenly depends on whether or not we will sign a mighty Ndombele...

Found a couple of gems from our guy BBZ here :D. Little did he know that Fabinho and Goretzka would turn out to be such physical beasts that he likes :lol:

Laplacian

Once you realise BBZ doesn't care about football and is just a contrarian, his posts and behavior will start to make more sense. Ndombele ticks all of his boxes: tall, strong, physical, quick, great dribbler, and direct. Only reason he talked shit is because quite a few forum members wanted those players at Barcelona. That's it.

Doubt he will be there for long time.

I see him as great CM, but he have a lot priblems with atitude and fitness level

A big concern is his fitness no doubt. Can't seem to play the full 90, by the time the clock hits 60 he's done.

JamDav1982

Ndombele been decent but nothing amazing this season.

Still cant seem to be trusted by Jose for 90 minutes.

He is playing more or less AM for Spurs.. not sure if Mouinho doesnt trust him further back or why particularly fancies him there as seems suited to further back if player looks like could be.

Xaviniesta

Found a couple of gems from our guy BBZ here :D. Little did he know that Fabinho and Goretzka would turn out to be such physical beasts that he likes :lol:

lmao hindsight is 20/20 but this is especially funny to read since theyre now both top 10 midfielders, physical workhorses, and can score from a distance :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
Apparently considering departure. Hasn't played a minute in any preseason games and Nuno is rather cagey about his role going forward.

Andresito

Staff member
This guy is such a roller coaster. He's gone back and forth from beast to lazy like 4 times now.

Home of Barca Fans