Tanguy Ndombele

FCBfan22

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="fr" dir="ltr">Tanguy Ndombele tout proche de Tottenham ! Accord autour des 62M€ + bonus, le joueur attend le feu vert pour aller passer sa visite médicale. <a href="https://twitter.com/DiMarzio?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@DiMarzio</a> <a href="https://t.co/h2bRatyOEL">https://t.co/h2bRatyOEL</a></p>— GuillaumeMP (@Guillaumemp) <a href="https://twitter.com/Guillaumemp/status/1143600154982932481?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 25, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> [/tw]

Meanwhile those cunts in our office are wanking over thoughts of getting NeyNey. No way we can get him from Levy now.

Arizona Scott

If this happens and at this amount, I think this obliterates Spurs transfer record. Not a Spurs move at all. They are usually pretty good at assessment, would think another bigger club would intercept.

Andresito

Staff member
He could honestly play for any team in the world and improve them.

Spurs are making a dream transfer here considering how hard it's been for them to attract top players.

serghei

Impressive for Tottenham if they pull it off. It means they know they have to either back Poch with some top transfers or they will lose him.

Espacio

after the 62m€ transfer for Ndombele to Tottenham
next season we offer 100m€ for Ndombele to Tottenham

we will see
why don't we get him from Lyon ??

mc_lovin

I really dont get the hype. Just wanted to say that.

Edit: To be more precise: his technique is nothing special, hes physical, but not a DM - so I dont see the point in buying him.

khaled_a_d

after the 62m€ transfer for Ndombele to Tottenham
next season we offer 100m€ for Ndombele to Tottenham

we will see
why don't we get him from Lyon ??

Better question, why would we buy him? We have just bought FDJ for this summer and already have Arthur (in addition to other few youngsters whom we are hopeful that one can make it here)
As BBZ rightfully mentioned, Ndombele/Arthur/FDj midfield will lack needed attacking power that the team need.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I really dont get the hype. Just wanted to say that.

Edit: To be more precise: his technique is nothing special, hes physical, but not a DM - so I dont see the point in buying him.

You haven't watched him enough, I think. His technique is sensational, impossible to dispossess him.

mc_lovin

You haven't watched him enough, I think. His technique is sensational, impossible to dispossess him.

Dont get me wrong, hes a very good player. But compare his technique to De Jong for example. For me its like comparing Yaya Toure to the likes of Xavi. Just a class apart.

I guess at the quoted 60-70ME hes very good value, but I dont see were we could play him (in a starting position). It probably depends on how you see De Jong - DM or CM. For me hes a CM... so I would rather look for a DM in a season or two.

Porque

It is close to the de Jong fee, which goes to show just how smart it was to close that deal early. Back in January a lot would say that 70m was too much and we went all out thanks to the PSG interest. Now that is looking very good value.

We got more priorities than another midfielder (unfortunately), and like it or not Valverde is going to go with one senior midfielder out of three (maybe 2 knowing him). Most managers would, so it is not really the time to integrate two new young mids this coming season. But if after this season Arthur and de Jong cement their positions, let's see what the market offers next season. Ndombele is awesome (and I was questioning whether to go for him instead of a bidding war on de Jong in Jan), but his profile is a dime a dozen and there is more chances of a new Ndombele popping up next summer than a new Frenkie.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
It is close to the de Jong fee, which goes to show just how smart it was to close that deal early. Back in January a lot would say that 70m was too much and we went all out thanks to the PSG interest. Now that is looking very good value.

We got more priorities than another midfielder (unfortunately), and like it or not Valverde is going to go with one senior midfielder out of three (maybe 2 knowing him). Most managers would, so it is not really the time to integrate two new young mids this coming season. But if after this season Arthur and de Jong cement their positions, let's see what the market offers next season. Ndombele is awesome (and I was questioning whether to go for him instead of a bidding war on de Jong in Jan), but his profile is a dime a dozen and there is more chances of a new Ndombele popping up next summer than a new Frenkie.

why not buy him now? we'll have a new dynamic and fairly mobile midfield with him in it. Its definitely better than wasting everyone's time pretending to want to sign Neymar.

Home of Barca Fans