Tanguy Ndombele

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Come on Abidal.

With de Jong seemingly gone, we should go all in for Ndombele and possibly Ferland Mendy too. Followed Lyon a bit more after all the hype and they both seem to be the real deal, so keep an eye out for both when we face Lyon.

Instant replacement for Rakitic and Vidal if the club decides to move on from one or both of them.

[tw]1082401909800079360[/tw]

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Come on Abidal.

With de Jong seemingly gone, we should go all in for Ndombele and possibly Ferland Mendy too. Followed Lyon a bit more after all the hype and they both seem to be the real deal, so keep an eye out for both when we face Lyon.

Instant replacement for Rakitic and Vidal if the club decides to move on from one or both of them.

Wow. He looks more impressive than DeJong.

I love his dribbling. It's unique.

Jair Ventura

Come on Abidal.

You don't want them, they're farmers. Go after those awesome Spanish talents.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Come on Abidal.

wow - he seems to be a tank like Yaya Toure!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lyon just got him 6 months ago, not sure how realistic it is they would let him go

He could cost 70+ million.

Porque

Lyon just got him 6 months ago, not sure how realistic it is they would let him go

He could cost 70+ million.

I think the quote was 70m. Let him have some good games against us and I am sure talks well commence. Vidal has shown that this type of midfielder has a place in the Barcelona lineup. As long as the pass percentage is high and vertical, and a strong first touch, a less creative midfield will give freedom to Coutinho, Messi, Suarez and Dembele. The LE way.

Newcomer

Yup, he tends to slow down a lot by that mark.
Still, he is so good for the 60 first minutes, i would take him in an heartbeat at PSG.

One thing though, imo he shouldn't play the Busquets role. He has some deficiencies for this role. For example, against PSG, Tousart (their number 6 guy) got sent off and soon after, they lost any bit of control of the midfield and the match. Ndombele is effective as a sort of box to box.

He would be better at the Rakitic role.

Sorin

Still better than being slow from the start. :rakitic:

Even if we buy N'Dombele, we still need a long term replacement for Busi. That's why De Jong would've been a little more desirable. At this point ee have to hope that Oriol grows and takes his place because otherwise you have De Jong, Ruben Neves and that's it. Both cost a fortune.

Having said that, I would be delighted with N'Dombele and I couldn't care less where the dutch goes. Good riddence to him and hope he fails at every step.

Bulgroz

A good chunk of the bits from that last video are from games against PSG, City and Marseille. He thrives against big teams. Iirc, his first "impressive" game for Lyon was against PSG. That's when everybody started paying attention. He just walked over their midfield like a boss.

Though I think most Lyon fans think Aouar is the better of the two (but they may be biased since Aouar is homegrown, while Ndombele was bought when he was 20yo).

Sorin

A good chunk of the bits from that last video are from games against PSG, City and Marseille. He thrives against big teams. Iirc, his first "impressive" game for Lyon was against PSG. That's when everybody started paying attention. He just walked over their midfield like a boss.

Though I think most Lyon fans think Aouar is the better of the two (but they may be biased since Aouar is homegrown, while Ndombele was bought when he was 20yo).

I hope that continues and he kicks Rakitic's and Busi's ass in CL. Of course we still have to win in the end. Maybe then the likes of Abidal and Bartomeu take notice.

Also it's strange how a former Lyon player like Abidal doesn't seem that interested in these 2 guys but he salivates at the thought of Rabiot. We as a club also have better relations with Lyon.

Newcomer

I hope that continues and he kicks Rakitic's and Busi's ass in CL. Of course we still have to win in the end. Maybe then the likes of Abidal and Bartomeu take notice.

Also it's strange how a former Lyon player like Abidal doesn't seem that interested in these 2 guys but he salivates at the thought of Rabiot. We as a club also have better relations with Lyon.

Rabiot costs nothing on transfer fee.

Aulas has said he wants Pogba fee for Ndombélé.

Btw, Lyon is in very terrible form these days, your tie might be way easier than predicted.

Sorin

Rabiot costs nothing on transfer fee.

Aulas has said he wants Pogba fee for Ndombélé.

Btw, Lyon is in very terrible form these days, your tie might be way easier than predicted.

Ah the "awesome" deals with guys like Gomes, Arda, Vidal(RB), Deulofeu, Denis, Paco etc. have really paid off. Who needs Pogba for 100m when you can have these guys for 130m? No brainer really. Do you get my drift?

Anyway we'll probably have to pay around what you have to pay for FDJ. Aulas is just starting high, we'll start low and meet in the middle.

Porque

The other option is that they are working silent on B options like Malcom, Semedo, Cillessen, Vidal before.

Sorin

Hope you are right. These players have the likes of City on their tails though. Don't know if it's quite the same as Roma chasing Malcom or Semedo.

Home of Barca Fans