Tanguy Ndombele

fergus90

He was pretty average before the goal. We crumbled a bit in the last 15 minutes, Spurs deserved it but it’s gutting to hold on for 75 minutes and then lose from a winning position.

El Gato

Villarato!
Mou going Luke Shaw on him recently. Quite odd seeing as he praised him back in December. Seems very frustrated with his fitness.

Sky jumping on the critic wagon too

If it continues he may want out in the summer.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
There's no comparison to Luke Shaw, Mou has a habit of throwing everyone else under the bus but you can clearly see how lazy the player is. I suspect this is why Pep & City were never ultimately linked heavily to the player last year & opted for a hard worker like Rodri

Shame, talent is clearly there but would say he, like many in world football, lacks the professional fortitude to put in the hard work everyday

Havesaks

That lazy attitude is as frustrating as Albas annoying face. I remember a friend of mine who showed similar slogish running on the field. My conclusions was people like that don't have the will and desire in their heart to fight. Like mindless corpses they wander through life and don't reach any of their potential and often show traits of parasyte-like behaviour when they actually do try to make some 'effort' forward. Well maybe that last conclusion is a bit far fetched, but no doubt their uninspiring 'Herd' behaviour is annoying as hell.

vuji_31

It seems like he is now connected in news with Barcelona :)

What to say...I think same thing will happen with Aouar.

Farmer league is just too bad.

Donatello

He want to leave Spurs because of Mourinho and Barca are apparently interested.

Why go for him when you can go for Camavinga, who is younger and has a much higher ceiling.

Also, he didn't even look convincing at Spurs, I don't know what those guys at Barca are smoking.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why go for him when you can go for Camavinga, who is younger and has a much higher ceiling.

Also, he didn't even look convincing at Spurs, I don't know what those guys at Barca are smoking.

Unfortunately the latest reports in France and Spain suggest Real Madrid are on the verge of closing a deal for Camavinga and loaning him back out to Rennes for another season.

Barca are not getting any of the top talents in the World unless they're a huge fan of the club like Frenkie. This club is way too incompetent, slow or plain out bad at securing such players.

mc_lovin

Barca are not getting any of the top talents in the World unless they're a huge fan of the club like Frenkie. This club is way too incompetent, slow or plain out bad at securing such players.

I really like Camavinga, but theres no need to be dramatic. I for one dont mind us not hoarding talent like Madrid - Jovic and Militao for example seem to be on their way out already. Get the few more established younger players like Frenkie right (and hopefully Lautaro) and we are on a good path. Upamecano could be another - that would be very strong, young core.

Last edited:

Donatello

I really like Camavinga, but theres no need to be dramatic. I for one dont mind us not hoarding talent like Madrid - Jovic and Militao for example seem to be on their way out already. Get the few more established younger players like Frenkie right (and hopefully Lautaro) and we are on a good path. Upamecano could be another - that would be very strong, young core.

Well, that's the point of hoarding talent. Even though some don't turn out well, but you also manage to snap the ones that do have the talent. They might lose Jovic and Militao, but its better than letting them go to rivals where they might turn out good and you might miss out.

With what Real are doing atm, they are trying to hoard every top talent in every position that they need, if they turn out good, they hit the jackpot and get a world class talent for relatively cheaper price, if they don't, you sell them for a bit of loss and you also don't miss out on an opportunity. So basically its a win win for them.

As you pointed out Jovic and Militao, I bet they'll get atleast 50-70% of what they paid for them, still better than the galactico policy of spending 100M+ over a single player (over many promising youngsters and other options + high wages) and hope they deliver or else you're fucked.

Home of Barca Fans