Tanguy Ndombele

CatalinR10

I'm incredibly jealous that he went for that price to someone else than us.

Unbelievable deal for Totenham , they got a top 10 midfielder.

The fact that we didn't show not even slight of interest makes me absolutelly disgusted.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Argh, come on. Hes not world class, we got a much better talent already and I dont like the idea of changig our whole midfield in 1 season.

Tekkers

Argh, come on. Hes not world class, we got a much better talent already and I dont like the idea of changig our whole midfield in 1 season.

exactly. raki + busquets should remain for the next five, six years. i been hearing this "i dont like the idea of changing our whole midfield in 1 season" for 2-3 years now and every season we lose in the ucl its down to that pathetic midfield literally giving the opposition the guard of honor to our goal

mc_lovin

exactly. raki + busquets should remain for the next five, six years. i been hearing this "i dont like the idea of changing our whole midfield in 1 season" for 2-3 years now and every season we lose in the ucl its down to that pathetic midfield literally giving the opposition the guard of honor to our goal

Im not saying that. But I think a midfield of Frenkie-Busquets-Arthur is perfectly fine for next season. Busquets still gives us a lot of structure. Arthur-Frenkie-Ndombele doesnt look very convincing to me. But whatever, Im thankful hes at Spurs now (and not Paris, Madrid...). Plus our youth doesnt get completely fucked in the process.

CatalinR10

frenkie - ndombele - arthur

4 time CL winners in a row. Messi won't have to drop deep in order to get the ball , thus him not making so much effort so he'll end up scoring 50 goals even at 34.

It bothers me that the board can't see talent even if it hits them in the face.

SMH.

Porque

Unpopular opinion coming, but I think the time to get the next starting midfielder that should be signed is next summer- and that option should be a more creative mid than Ndombele. As good as he is, he should have been our backup option should de Jong had signed for someone else.

I tend to think that with a full summers rest and with the off the ball work of both Arthur and de Jong (goodbye Busi) that Rakitic can have a good season next year. He is the most natural offensive midfielder we have (102 goals and 108 assists in 623 games) so the two young players can liberate his duties to unleash his offensive game.

By that token Busquets should be the sacrificial lamb as his game is too limiting and static these days, something we can not afford as Messi does nothing off the ball and Suarez is ever declining (as is Rakitic in that aspect).

Now if "10 Touch Coutinho" could fulfil the Iniesta role with Arthur and de Jong then there is another option for next season for the creative midfielder. But he will be tripping over Messi feet unless Messi is strictly told not to go deep.

Home of Barca Fans