User Tag List

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 318

Thread: Tanguy Ndombele

  1. #166
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    6,875
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VN10 View Post
    Are you for real?

    KDB, Aguero, Silva, Walker, Sterling and Fernandinho are not top players at their position?
    Besides, with the likes of Ederson, Jesus, Mendy, Stones and Sané they have soon to be top players in their squad.

    What a weird thing to say @Jair Ventura.
    None of them (besides Mendy who is injury prone) is a farmer though.

  2. #167
    Senior Member
    Jair Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    3,680
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VN10 View Post
    Are you for real?

    KDB, Aguero, Silva, Walker, Sterling and Fernandinho are not top players at their position?
    Besides, with the likes of Ederson, Jesus, Mendy, Stones and Sané they have soon to be top players in their squad.

    What a weird thing to say @Jair Ventura.
    - KDB, Sané, and Auguero are good players, but none one of them are amongst the very best in the world. They’ve all been inconsistent in the UCL and with their national teams. In terms of marketability none of them register. Analyzing their performances/marketability against Messi, Ronaldo, and Neymar reflects a clear gap.

    - Much of the above is also true about Silva, but he has enjoyed some success with the Spanish National team over his career, though not recently.

    - Walker, Sterling, John Stones, and Fernandinho are average. The latter cost us in the WC against Belgium.

    - Jesus has turned into a meme, Mendy is injury prone.


    These players tend to be overrated because they play in England. Very few of them are as dominate in continental or international competitions.
    Returned from hiding

  3. #168
    Member
    VN10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    190
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    - KDB, Sané, and Auguero are good players, but none one of them are amongst the very best in the world. They’ve all been inconsistent in the UCL and with their national teams. In terms of marketability none of them register. Analyzing their performances/marketability against Messi, Ronaldo, and Neymar reflects a clear gap.

    - Much of the above is also true about Silva, but he has enjoyed some success with the Spanish National team over his career, though not recently.

    - Walker, Sterling, John Stones, and Fernandinho are average. The latter cost us in the WC against Belgium.

    - Jesus has turned into a meme, Mendy is injury prone.


    These players tend to be overrated because they play in England. Very few of them are as dominate in continental or international competitions.


    @Messi983

  4. #169
    Senior Member
    Jair Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    3,680
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Returned from hiding

  5. #170
    Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    349
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He looks a bit heavy on the ball?

  6. #171
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    16,592
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be honest he looks like a stronger version of Frenkie De Jong with slighty worse technique and fluidity. We'd do well to get him too and we'd be set for 7-8 years in midfield.

  7. #172
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    14,927
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Seems like it's uncertain he will play against us because of an ankle injury.

  8. #173
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    966
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is big.
    He is your typical Big game player.

  9. #174
    Senior Member
    soul24rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2,099
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post
    This is big.
    He is your typical Big game player.
    yeah if he doesn't play and with Fekir suspended, we have a great chance to get some away goals.

  10. #175
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    4,672
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shame, but it would be good news.. We need all the help we can get!

  11. #176
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    795
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With Arthur missing and our fixture congestion, any missing players at the calibre of Fekir and Ndombele are going to be extremely helpful.

  12. #177
    Senior Member
    Jair Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    3,680
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back in training, should be ready for Tuesday:



    https://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/mediaplay...e-1140677.html
    Returned from hiding

  13. #178
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    4,672
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always knew he would come back for the CL game.

  14. #179
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,015
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah no surprise there.

  15. #180
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,273
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    shows how far we've fallen in the Champions League that we even care whether Ndombele is fit or not. I wouldn't give a sh*t if he played if this was our 2009-12 or 2015 team playing Lyon