Lliga | Round 38: FC Barcelona - Real Sociedad 1-0

Ripsta

You don't know what Messi and Argentina have agreed on.

I could care less what they've agreed on, Messi is contracted to Barcelona, not Argentina, and if he's resting then he shouldn't be on the bench at all, it's the final game of the season.

The bigger question is why he was left out completely in the last match, the unbeaten record went and now he's back to sit on the bench for what is now a pretty pointless match.

Utterly pathetic. Valverde is an awful manager and I hope he gets given his marching orders in the summer, or you can expect more mediocrity whenever Messi isn't there to bail his ass out.

JamDav1982

I could care less what they've agreed on, Messi is contracted to Barcelona, not Argentina, and if he's resting then he shouldn't be on the bench at all, it's the final game of the season.

The bigger question is why he was left out completely in the last match, the unbeaten record went and now he's back to sit on the bench for what is now a pretty pointless match.

Utterly pathetic. Valverde is an awful manager and I hope he gets given his marching orders in the summer, or you can expect more mediocrity whenever Messi isn't there to bail his ass out.

What a load of shit.

If Messi and those around him want rest for WC he has earned it.

Valverde would be an idiot for denying him that.

Kul_z

Mayday mayday, bring the efin goat in there so our legend have a proper send off. Fuck that armband symbolic sentimental message something. F you ev

eaman

I don't understand the point in resting Messi. On one hand I get it prevents a potential injury before the World Cup, but on the other he'll just go in lacking a bit of match fitness, it's still a few weeks away and he's played just a handful of minutes over the past couple weeks.

Valverde really is a stupid cunt.

There's a couple of friendlies before the world cup so rest now is good

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Inieta's last game wearing Blaugrana. :(

I know everyone was in celebratory and festive mood and probably was not giving their 100% but man our defense was exposed so many times and our midfield really is none-existent. If we can't improve that next season the league will be in jeopardy.

Home of Barca Fans